[46]

WARNING : THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE END OF BOOK ONE. AFTER THAT BOOK TWO IS AVAILABLE TO READ. BUT, I DO WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND A THING BECAUSE IT DOESN'T GO ALONG WITH THIS NEW PLOT LINE OF MINE. BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO READ IT THEN GO AHEAD. I WILL BE POSTING THE NEW VERSION OF BOOK 2 ONCE IM FINISHED. THIS TIME ILL BE UPDATING EVER SINGLE CHAPTER IN JUST ONE DAY. WHICH MEANS IT WILL TAKE ME A MONTH OR SO TO FINISH WRITING. BUT SINCE SEASON 4 ONLY HAS 12 EPISODES OR SO THEN IT WILL BE MUCH EASIER FOR ME THAN SEASON 3 WHICH HAS LIKE WHAT ? 24 EPISODES LOL. ANYWAYS ENJOY.

SCOTT has his arms wrapped around the last female Argent standing. It was weird to think of it like that but it was the truth and there was no way of fixing it. 

Stella's head was laying on top of of his chest, her arms wrapped around his waist. Her tears that had fallen an hour ago were now dry on her cheeks. Her eyes bloodshot red.

"They're going to take her soon, Stel." He whispered quietly and played with her dark hair so that it would calm her.

All Stella did was nod in response. At that moment she couldn't trust her voice. She didn't want to show that she was in a vulnerable state. An Argent is suppose to stay strong and independent.

But, the second Scott became a part of Stella's life. That's when she started to show her emotions. She started to let herself be weak in front of others because of him. Scott was the reason why she softened up on everyone.

"Please, talk to me. Say anything. I just need you to talk to me." Scott begged her.

"She's dead." Stella says out loud with no emotion in her tone which surprised Scott, "And I know that she's not coming back. There's nothing else to talk about."

"You can talk about what you're thinking right now. I just want to understand you better. The only person who could tell what you were thinking or feeling right away without any supernatural powers was Allison. But, she's not here anymore, Stella. So, I'm going to step up and be that person for you. I love and care about you a lot. So, please do not push me away. Because all I'm going to do is to keep on trying to understand you and be there for you. Stop acting like you have to be tough all the time. You can break down and let all your emotions. I'll be there for you when you do."

When he finished talking. Scott then started to hear Stella sniffle due to her tears rolling down her cheeks once again. It was harder to swallow for her and she even felt a sharp pain in her chest.

Stella started to let out all her emotions out once again and clung onto Scott. Scott immediately picked her up so that her arms were wrapped around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. She hid her face on the crook of his neck and just let out all the tears out again.

"She's dead." Stella repeated again but this time her voice cracked and she was actually showing emotion.

"I'm here for you." Scott whispered and kissed the side of her head as he walked over towards the car that Chris was standing in front of because he was waiting for them.

Scott noticed that it was Allison's car that he was looking at. He let out a big deep breath and tried to calm himself down. He couldn't break, not yet at least. Stella was already broken and he needs to be there for her.

"Stella, look at me. Look at me. Stella, look at me! You have to remember. You called me first, okay? Say it. You called me first." Chris says sternly while Stella just kept trying to control her breathing, holding onto the gate.