[28]

"STILINSKI, shut up!" Stella yelled at him to be quiet when he kept going on and on about how dumb she was for taking that bullet, "Allison already scolded me for it a few days ago. I don't want to get scolded again."

"I don't care, Stella. I'm going to tell you how unbelievably stupid that was of you. Did you not even care to think about the people around you? You know, the people who love and care about you? If you die then it effects everyone around you."

"I'm not dead! Let's just forget about that, please? Let's talk about something else." Stella exhaled heavily and looked around the school, glad to be back and not staying in that hospital.

"Alright, fine." Stiles agreed nodding his head and clapped his hands together, "Let's talk about our kiss."

Stella froze and slowly turned to him. He wasn't even shy to talk about that topic.

"Seriously?"

"What? You told me you wanted to talk about something else. Well, I want to talk about how we kissed... twice." Stiles stood awkwardly, staring down at her as she nervously bit her bottom lip,

"Look... I know that you enjoyed the kiss just as much as I did. There was a spark. It was... you know however they explain it on cheesy shows and movies. There was fireworks, bombs! I know I'm not delusional, Stella." He tells her, looking down into her eyes as she just stared at him not knowing what else to do.

"There is nothing going on between us. I don't feel anything for you, Stilinski."

Stiles started to inch closer towards her, she just stood there completely frozen. She had lost all focus when her eyes looked down at his lips. They were getting closer to her lips and that was it to drive her crazy already.

She looked up into his eyes. They were like no eyes she had ever seen, his brown eyes shone brightly, reflecting the warmth of the sun. They were such a unique color, a mix of light and dark, a color of honey. They filled her vision as he leaned toward her, bending his head down to hers. Stella started to feel her own eyes to flutter shut, completely losing focus to what she was doing. Her own body had a mind of its own as she felt her head tilt back, her lips parting open.

"Say that again." Stiles whispered, placing his lips right next to her ear, the two of them not caring that they were at school.

Stella bit her bottom lip as she had her eyes shut. She could feel his warm breath hitting her ear, causing her to shiver.

"I can't."

"And why is that?"

"Because I would be lying."

"That's what I thought." Stiles says last before placing his lips on top of hers, Stella responded right back as they both ended up kissing against the lockers.

Stella wrapped her arms around his neck as he placed his left hand firmly on her waist, right hand holding her neck gently. They both melted together into one, not caring about anybody else. It was as if they were the only two people in the room.

Stella smiled into the kiss as he just tried his best to get even closer to her, if that was even possible. Stiles just felt the need to have her as close as he can. Not wanting her to slip out of his arms because he had finally got the girl. He got the girl.

"Jump." He whispered and smashes his lips against hers again, not wanting to stop kissing her.

Stella nodded slightly and jumped up so that he would grab her thighs. But, Stiles ending up having butterfingers at the time and caused Stella to fall back down to the floor, her head hitting the locker behind her making her grunt.

"Stilinski!" She groaned in pain since they were forced to pull apart.

Stiles stared at her with wide eyes and quickly apologized over a hundred times making her smile widely. Her eyes lit up as she jus stared at him, apologizing to her and asking her if she was okay.

He cared about her. And that made Stella really happy.

Stella decided to shut him up by leaning in again and cut him off mid sentence by kissing him. But, it was a short kiss this time.

"You're an idiot, Stilinski." She whispered to him, pulling him closer to her as he just hummed and licked his lips slowly, looking down into her eyes, "But, you're my idiot."

"I really like you, Stella. If you couldn't already tell." That caused Stella to let out a small laugh as she nodded at his confession.

"I really like you, too, Stiles." She whispered back to him with adoration in her eyes.

They were just about to kiss again until they heard a familiar voice next to them making them to look their direction without pulling away from each other. They were still holding onto each other pretty close.

"Really, guys? On my locker?" Allison asked with a small sigh but couldn't help the smile to get wider on her face.

"I'll see you in coach's class?" He asked as Stella bit her bottom lip and nodded, fixing her hair.

He kissed her cheek before walking off with a goofy grin on his face. Stella turned towards her cousin with red cheeks and was prepared for her to start teasing her.

"Stargent!" She squealed and winked at her cousin who was trying to stop herself from smiling so much but it didn't work.

"I-I... we..."

"Look at you! You can't even speak correctly. I'm really happy for you, Ella. You finally found love in your life. Just don't be afraid to love him because of your parents." Allison pointed out to her, remembering that Stella didn't believe in true love at all.

"I'll try not to remember that my dad never wanted me and just used my mom for sex. That my mother never loved me and wanted to get rid of me. Oh, and that I had shitty boyfriends who only used me for sex as well." Stella rolled her eyes at Allison who just glared at her, "I like Stiles, Ally. I really do. So, don't worry about me pulling away."

"You better not because Isaac and Scott owe me and Lydia 20 bucks."

"You guys made a bet on us?" Stella asked with her eyebrows furrowed down in confusion.

"Well... Lydia and I thought that you two would end up getting together in October. Scott and Isaac thought that you two would have waited till December."