[27]

STELLA was staring at Stiles with her head slightly tilted to the right. She was simply just staring at him, studying every single feature on his face. Hell, she had even started to count all the cute little moles on his face. Cute little moles that made her like him even more than she already did. Just everything that he does would get her to fall for him even more.

He didn't even have to try to get her to like him. She just fell for him just the way that he is. He didn't even have to change himself. He was perfect the way he was to her.

"Xylazine. It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So, whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot." Deaton tells the teenagers with a stern tone in his voice causing Stella to clear her throat and pull her gaze away from Stiles.

"Allison's a perfect shot." Scott had blurted out which then caused Isaac to shake his head at the mention of Allison being able to do it.

"You sure about that? She can barely hold a paint brush without shaking. How about Stella?" Isaac suggested making the brunette to smile because he was probably one of the few people who actually had faith in her about her abilities to shoot.

"I don't think so. It's too dangerous." Stiles quickly replied, Stella biting her bottom lip as she turned towards him to see that he was already staring at her

She felt her heart break even more than it already was. She started to think that he didn't have any faith on her. Stella has been training hard for her to be just as good as Allison. Hunters from around the world would probably laugh at her for not being just as good like her mother.

"I've seen Stella shoot and she's just as good as Allison. I don't see what the problem is." Isaac rolled his eyes at the boy that he deeply hated but still cared about whether how much they argued with each other.

That was because they were a pack. They were family now.

"Yeah, Stiles. Is it because I didn't have 'Argent Training' enough? Look, I'm just as good as my cousin even Isaac knows I can do it." Stiles parted his lips as he just stared at her but he didn't know how to reply to her without having it come out wrong.

"Do you really want to trust Isaac's judgement? The man's wearing a scarf in 75 degree's weather!" Stiles nervously blabbered out, pointing at Isaac which made Stella to roll her eyes at how childish he can be at times.

"Okay, at least give me one real reason why you don't want me to do it?" I asked him crossing my arms in front of my chest staring at him. Waiting for him to give me a response.

"Scott just doesn't want you to get hurt." Stiles stuttered, Scott turned to Stiles with a confused look on his face, Stiles just ignored him.

Isaac smirked, detecting his heart beat to start rising as he smelt his emotions right away. Scott was too busy trying to figure out why he had included him to the problem to be smelling him or hearing his heart.

"So just Scott?" Stella sked him with a frown placed on her lips, hoping for him to man up and tell her how he felt about her but nothing that he said was what she wanted to hear.

"Are you sure it's just Scott who's worried about Stella?" Isaac asked with his signature smirk still plastered on his lips, staring at him intensely.

Stiles narrowed his eyes at him. He wanted to punch him badly because he was embarrassing him by trying to get him to confess his feelings to Stella. But, he just was not able to do it. He wanted to make it special between them and plus, he was super nervous to get rejected.

"Okay, what is he doing here? Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose?" Stiles asked pointing at him making Scott roll his eyes at his best friend not understanding why he was being so difficult.