[14]

"WHERE is she?"

"Over here!" Allison called out for the two teenage boys who had just gotten there to the scene.

Stiles only froze in place when he noticed the way Stella was dressed. He looked at her up and down with wide eyes, not believing his own two eyes. That's when his eyes stopped at her forehead.

She was in a rush so she just decided to go to the place with what she was exactly wearing. Which was a tight tank top that would show part of her stomach if she raised her arms, really short shorts, and some slippers that belonged to Allison's. Plus, Allison  had written across Stella's forehead with marker.

"What, what the hell are you wearing? And what the hell is a Stargent?" Stiles stuttered out and pointed at her as if she did something that really offended him.

"What, Stilinski? Can't handle a bit of skin?" She asked, smirking at him with crossed arms in front of her while she walked closer to him and it was as if Stiles had forgotten about a certain strawberry blonde head for the very first time. This time all his attention was on a brunette who had so much danger in her eyes it was so irresistible.

Stella stopped walking and unfolded her arms in a rush, staring at him with a confused look in her eyes." Wait, did you just say Stargent?"

"Um, yeah. What does that mean?"

Her dark brown eyes somehow managed turned into a darker shade when she realized what was going on. Her head snapped towards Allison's direction with a furious expression. While Allison was trying her hardest to act confused but gave her away once she bursted out laughing.

"Nothing. It means absolutely nothing!"

"Stargent? Really, Allison? You couldn't have come up with something better?" Lydia asked in disbelief at the ship name Allison had created.

"Oh, what? You try putting their names together! They both have the same two letters in their first name. It just wouldn't come out good." Allison tried to defend herself from her best friend.

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body." Lydia commented to Stiles which brought him back to the world and had him pay attention to her.

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked Lydia.

"Not yet." Lydia mutters and then shoved her hands in the pockets of her sweater.

"Not yet? What do you mean 'not yet'?" Stiles asked in frustration. "Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

"Woah, there buddy. Calm down. We don't want you taking off your earrings over this, kay?" Stella joked and started to pull him towards her, which sort of worked because he was now staring directly at her.

"Oh no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." Lydia got angry and snapped at him.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body." Stiles complained throwing his hands everywhere which Stella groaned to.

"Come on, Stilinski."

"Guys. I found the dead body." Scott tells them which caught everyone's attention.