[17]

HEAVY breathing was the only thing everyone was able to hear in the room all thanks to Stiles, of course. It wasn't like he was doing it on purpose or anything, he had absolute no control of it. No one really told him a thing about it or even blamed him anyways. The boy felt worthless for just watching his own father get kidnapped while he was just on the other side of the door. He really didn't want to stress himself much anymore because he knew deep inside that it will end only cause him to get a panic attack. And those things were the worst so he was going to prevent it from happening, not being able to breath, or even control his own body as he just watches his surrounding as it got blurrier and blurrier.

Stella finally calmed down about the whole Aiden situation when she realized how bad Stiles was starting to get. He didn't try to make it obvious for her but he couldn't hold it in anymore as well. So, there she was right behind him just in case anything happened to him because of all his stress.

"Where's the big guy?" Stiles asked and tried to calm his level of breathing.

"He's close." Derek answered him out of the other two werewolves.

"What about Ms. Blake?" Stiles asked him and Derek just shook his head at him so did Scott.

Stiles looked at them with the most angriest expression on him. Well, it was more like a combination of anger and sadness. Something that nobody would want to see nor feel. "What do you mean? What does that mean? Like, she's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?" Stiles asked blaming his best friend of everything at this point, not knowing what to else to say.

"Shh, quiet."

"Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend... the second one you've dated, by the way... has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed." Stiles yells at the older werewolf in front of his face which annoyed Derek but he knew what he was going through at the moment so Derek decided to be patient with the human teenager.

"Stella, could you please just calm him down?" Derek asked the brunette when he walked over to her and shook his head over towards the human's direction who was currently pulling the ends of his hair tightly.

"Stiles, they're still out there." Stella sighed heavily and walked towards the kid who she was suppose to hate deeply but it was more like the opposite at this point. Snaking her arms around his waist, she placed her right cheek onto his back and started to place small pecks on it as well.

"And... and they want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead." Stiles says more calmly but still not able to contain some of his anger.

"Not yet. Is she really dying?" Scott answered Stiles and then asked Peter who was next to the younger Hale.

"She's definitely not getting any better. Stella was the lucky one out of the two of them." Peter tells Scott and Stella just put her head down slightly feeling bad for Derek and Cora as well.

"There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her." Scott tells him.

Scott just has to understand that he can't always become the hero. He can't save everyone.

"You can't." They heard a feminine voice say and they all looked up to see Jennifer walking in the room. "Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you... but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then." She says and she angered the Argent more then she was already, Stella wasn't showing any anger for her before because she was trying to stay strong for Stiles but now all she wanted to so was rip her head off.