[15]

SCOTT and Lydia were just staring at the young hale as she dabbed her forehead with a wet towel that Lydia had given her.

Stiles was still on the floor with Stella in one of his arms as he also dabbed Stella's forehead with a wet towel with his other hand. He was relieved when her heartbeat was there.

Stella wasn't a werewolf like Cora. So, she wasn't able to heal herself like her because she was an ordinary human like him.

He blamed himself for this because if only he would have dragged her with him and Scott then she wouldn't have been hurt. He shouldn't have went along with Scott's plan.

"You okay?" Scott asked the young hale in front of him.

Stiles was going to ask Cora but he didn't really care at the moment. All he wanted to do was to help Stella. She looked like she was getting worse and he needed to do something about it.

"She doesn't look okay." Lydia says.

"I'll heal." Cora says bitterly as she threw the wet towel now covered in blood in the trash. She started to walk but then almost fell down on the ground but Scott held on to her. She pushed him off her and glared at him.

"I said I'm fine." She snapped at him, pointing at him.

"Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? What were you thinking going after them? You also got Stella hurt in the process!" Stiles shouted at her not caring how rude he sounded.

"I did it for Boyd. None of you were doing anything and Stella, jumped in front of me. It was not my fault." Cora yelled back at him as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. She was extremely annoyed at these teenagers even if she is one.

"We're trying." Scott tells her with a frown and it really hurt him.

"And you're failing. You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around, thinking that you can stop people from getting killed. But all you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies." Cora says angrily and then walked away from them.

"She's definitely a Hale. I'm going to take Stella to the hospital and I'll make sure Cora gets home." Stiles sighs as he stood up with Stella in his arms.

As Stiles was driving on the way to the hospital all he could do was look in the mirror to check on the Argent.

Stiles smiled slightly when he noticed how cute Stella looked when she was sleeping.

So peaceful.

"You like her." Cora says bluntly not caring if it was an uncomfortable question for the pale skinned boy next to her.

Stiles opened his mouth and then shut it not letting any words come out of his mouth. He didn't know what to say because he doesn't even know his own feelings for the girl in the backseat of his car who always teases him.

"Honestly? I don't know." He sighed as he ran his hand in his hair when there was a red light.

Stiles might not know but Cora sure as hell knows. She knew that he liked Stella ever since she had met them but never really cared about it.

And for some odd reason she couldn't help but feel something towards the young Argent. Not in a romantic way obviously but in a friendly way. Cora somehow felt protective over her even though she did push her earlier today but she couldn't help it. She wanted revenge for Boyd and Stella was in the way of that.

Stella was just someone you weren't able to hate.

"I don't like you but I do kind of like Stella. I hate a lot of people and the only two people I hated the less were Boyd and Erica. They're both dead now. But, Stella came into my life and honestly I enjoy being around her. So, I'm going to give you advice." Cora says and then prepared herself for what Stiles was about to say to her.