[22]

* i'm really sorry guys. Wattpad has been acting up and my phone is being such a bitch with me lately that it hasn't been letting me save chapters correctly. Hahahaha. But anyways.. Yes I am gonna update the rest of the chapters but slowly. Because Wattpad doesn't like me apparently (:*

SELF PROMO
YOU GUYS SHOULD SO READ MY OTHER STORIES WHICH I WILL TRY TRY SO HARD TO UPDATE REGULARLY LIKE EVERY 2-6 DAYS YOU KNOW? WHILE I WORK ON THIS GOD DAMN BOOK FOR RHE FUCKING SHSIEKWKS 10TH TIME BUT I AM DETERMINE TO FINISH THIS.

1. Lullabies - Scott McCall (it's finished)

2. Hero - Aiden Teen Wolf (love this one too because I have a lot of ideas for this book)

          HEAVY breathing, sweat rolling down the brunette's forehead, pain traveling all around her body as she kept on trying to block all of her uncle's and cousins hits towards her. When her uncle told her that the Argent training wasn't something to fool around with, he sure wasn't kidding about that. And Stella was paying the price for not believing him at all.

Stella ducked in a split second the moment she detected that her uncle was going to punch her in the face. It worked, finally learning how to defend herself from getting hit in the face. When Allison ran behind her with a knife in her hand, Stella quickly moved her upper body to the left and swiftly flipped her cousin in the air making her land on the mat.

"I'm getting pretty damn good at this." She tried to laugh but it was mixed with her heavy breathing as she helped her cousin get back up on her two feet. "I'm better than you, already. How sad."

Allison just shook her head as she smiled at her cousin with a proud look in her eyes. She was extremely overjoyed at how far Stella had achieved over the past few months since she got here. She was tough back then as well but she was sloppy and now she was able to control her inner self.

"I'm still better than you with the bow and arrow." She smirked wen the smile on Stella's face faded.

"I'm still learning, alright? You had Kate to teach you. That isn't fair. You had that bitch." Stella whined but started to drink from her half filled water bottle.

"She's your mother, Stella. Watch it." Chris warned his niece as he sat down on the chair nearby him, staring at her with a stern look.

The brunette only smiled apologetically to her uncle, knowing that even though what Kate did was horrible he couldn't get over her death. She was his sister after all and spent almost his entire life with her, trusting her to follow the family rule.

"Right, sorry. You had my mother to teach you how to shoot an arrow." Stella corrected herself but couldn't help to say that one specific word with so much venom in her tone.

"I'll be at the house if you two need me." Chris excused himself making Allison glare at the brunette who was currently drinking her Fiji water.

"You do know that I can teach you? I'll always be there for you whenever you struggle. We can start tomorrow." Allison offered her time for her cousin who just smiled and nodded as she wrapped her hands, heading towards the dummy that they use to train themselves.

She was drained out of energy so she was just practicing her skills without forcing herself, not wanting to make herself faint. Allison felt a buzz from beside her to see Stella's phone on the table, a text popping up on her lock screen.