[40]

STELLA looked up when she heard someone call out her name in a question. She saw Scott and Allison standing a couple of yards away from her. The brunette stood up from the huge rock she was sitting on, simply staring down at her hands covered in blood.

Allison started to run towards the girl she loved. Immediately having her in her arms. Not caring if she got covered in blood because in that moment. All she cared about was that her cousin was safe and she had her in her arms. She had Stella in her arms and she was suddenly happy again.

"Oh, thank god. You're not that hurt." Allison sighed in relief, kissing the side of her head before tightening their hug.

She noticed that she was injured from her leg but it wasn't severe.

Stella didn't know what to say or do but hug her cousin back. She finally let out all the tears she was desperately trying to hold back, not wanting to feel weak. But, with everything that's happened to her. She just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Hey, it's okay... it's okay, I'm here now, Ella. I'm here now." Allison whispered into her ear.

"Here." Scott handed Stella his hoodie once the two Argent girls pulled away from each other and looked away so that Stella can take of her top, "I won't look."

Scott felt incredibly terrible for what happened to Stella. He had promised himself to protect the girl from anything and everything but then next thing he knows. She's missing.

Stella took off her dirty shirt and slipped on Scott's hoodie which smelled like him a whole lot.

"Can you walk?" Allison asked Stella causing her to shrug.

Stella tried to walk on her own, almost falling down trying to do so but Scott was fast enough to catch her and pick her up bridal style. He looked over at Allison with a worried look on his face.

"Is this okay? Am I hurting you?" Scott frowned when Stella started to laugh lightly.

"You're fine, Mcdreamy." Stella smiled at him causing him to smile back, relaxing when she was acting like herself again but he knew she was still scared and hurt from what happened.

"You scared me, Stella. Actually, you scared all of us when you went missing. Derek and Peter were stressing out a lot when they heard that you went missing along with Stiles. They were more worried about you though. I could tell that they care about you." Scott admitted that the big bad wolves were worried about her safety making her lay her head against his chest, hearing his calm heartbeat.

"I was also worried for me." Stella admitted before drifting off into a deep sleep which scared the two teenagers causing them to hurry to put her into the car and drive her to the hospital.

Scott entered the hospital with Stella in his arms, bleeding out. Her wound was starting to bleed out a whole lot more. Allison didn't understand why it had happened so fast.

She was sure that she was going to be fine and that it wasn't anything to severe. Tears started to form in her eyes when she saw how pale her cousin was turning. Her normal sun kissed tone no longer there.

"Mom, mom!" Scott yelled out for his mother who soon ran towards them with a worried look.

"What happened to her? Where did you find her? H-how?" Melissa spluttered out many questions but quickly asked for help from other professional doctors.

"She called Allison telling her she woke up in the woods. We found her with a small wound on her right leg but now it's bleeding a lot. Is she going to be okay?"

Melissa checked for her pulse which was barely there but it was still there making her smile. But, it still didn't mean that everything was going to be okay.

"You are not dying on me, Stella. You are not leaving your family." Melissa tells Stella in her ear as she pushed her into the emergency room along with other nurses and doctors.

Allison let out a sob as she saw how lifeless her cousin looked. She turned to look at Scott who was wiping away a few tears that slipped out of his eyes. Scott turned to her and and wrapped her into a hug, comforting her.

"It was just a small cut, Scott! How does that small cut lead her into the hospital?" Allison asked in confusion not understanding how that had happened.

Scott didn't know either but he knew that it had something to do with the nogitsune. Who knows what he had done to her.

"I don't know, Allison. She's strong. She'll pull through. Just call your dad while I call the others." Allison nodded and pulled away to take out her cellphone to call her father who was worried about her as well.

Lydia, Allison, Kira, Chris, and Scott were sitting right next to each other right outside of Stella's room. Peter, Aiden, Ethan, and Derek in front of them who were looking just as worried as them. The only reason why Isaac wasn't there was because he too was in a hospital bed due to when he got electrocuted.

"How is she?" Noah Stilinski asked as he entered the room to see all of them waiting patiently.

Chris looked up at the sheriff and shook his head, "We don't know yet. Melissa is still in there with the rest of the doctors."

"Did... did my son do this to her?" Noah asked softly, not wanting to hear the answer but he knew he had to ask.

"We don't know yet. Stella was going to tell us about what happened until she fell unconscious in my arms." Scott spoke up, looking down at his lap, Kira rubbing his back to comfort him,

"Besides, it's not Stiles anymore. Stiles wouldn't have done this to her."

Allison was trying to control her crying but she couldn't help it. Which is why Lydia had made her lay on her shoulder. Lydia was also crying but she wasn't crying as much as Allison.

"It's my fault. I thought it was just a small cut." Allison spoke softly making them all look at her direction to see her completely broken.

"It's nobody's fault." Lydia muttered, playing with Allison's short hair.

"She's a tough kid. She'll pull through." Derek spoke up, looking at Chris who was nodding along with him, "She's one of the strongest humans I have ever met. Especially, since she's involved with the supernatural."

"I'm sure she'll be fine." Peter rolled his eyes, "Don't ever tell her I said this but I agree with Derek. She's a tough kid."