[44]

KURAI and the nogitsune waited patiently for the pack to realize where they were at. They had a plan to what they were going to do next but half of their plan wasn't going to work because Allison wasn't going to let her own cousin be controlled anymore.

"So, let me get this right... I have to kill Allison?" Kurai asked with a small smirk stretching on her face causing void Stiles to smirk back at her.

"Yes."

"Oh, this is going to be interesting."

"But, not today, Kurai. You're going to have to wait till it's time." Nogitsune stopped her from having any thoughts on how to kill Stella's cousin today.

Stella felt and knew every single little thing that Kurai felt and thought. Stella was going crazy locked inside of her own body. Kurai wasn't letting her out anytime soon again, she wasn't going to make that mistake.

"She's screaming for me to stop, how cute." Kurai let out a sinister laugh as she leaned against Void Stiles who was just staring at her in awe.

"Killing Allison will be the best move of ours."

"Especially since Stella will be the one to kill her. Her own family." Kurai chuckled evilly as she looked up at her partner who was already looking down at her with a small smile, Stiles normal bright shining eyes was replaced with cold and filled with darkness from the nogitsune.

Stella's eyes looking the exact same way. They were both tired of hurting people and not being able to stop themselves because of the spirits that were in their bodies. There was no stopping them.

Finally, after what seemed like hours. Scott's pack finally arrived at the place causing the two evil spirits to smirk at one another and waited for them to enter. Except, the sheriff was the only one to enter.

"You want to handcuff us?" Void Stiles asked in amusement when he noticed the two handcuffs in Noah's hands as he approached the pair.

"If my son and Stella are still here, if there's still a part of them standing here in front of me, then they'll put these on willingly and they'll come with me, because they knows I'm here to protect them from themselves and from others." Noah starts to say in a soothing yet stern voice and that's when a thought had gotten into their heads.

The two looked at each other and had that look in their eyes where they held a conversation without even needing to speak a word. They understood each other perfectly.

Stiles placed his hands in front of him with a frown on his face. Stella on the other hand started to form tears in her eyes, stepping slightly away from him.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Stella's voice cracked as she started to sob when Noah finished handcuffing his son and walked in front of her to handcuff her.

Allison was waiting outside of Derek's loft beside him and her father. They were listening into their conversation and waited for any signs to burst in to stop the two from hurting Noah. But, it was pretty hard for her to stay put when she heard her cousin cry.

"Don't apologize, Stella. It's not your fault." Sheriff Stilinski tries to calm her as he started to handcuff her.

"I need Allison. I need my cousin." Stella says in between her sobs causing Allison to run in there, pulling her arm away from her dad who was trying to keep her from entering so early.