[29]

TO say that Coach was incredibly angry with what happened to his office was an understatement. He was furious with what happened to his office. He absolutely hated those teenagers (more like little devils to him) for destroying his office.

If only he knew what Stella had in store for him. Her prank was for last and it was a big one that's for sure. Finstock would probably be even more furious than he already was, just the thought of that made Stella laugh.

"What are you laughing about, Argent?" Coach asked her, staring at her with a cold stare but she just smiled up at him when he slammed his hands on top of her desk.

"Nothing, Coach. Just wanted to say that you look good in blue." She stifled another laugh as she looked over at Stiles who was turning red, trying his hardest not to laugh because he knew exactly what she had done.

"Oh, wow. Why thank you. I think it brings out the color of my eyes." He blushed and chuckled as he looked down at his navy blue shirt.

"What did you do?" Scott whispered the question as she just winked at him and smiled ahead, Coach returned back to teaching now in a good mood since Stella complimented him.

But, if only he knew what would come to him.

"You broke into his house?" Scott asked in utter shock while the two of them walked side to side down the hallways during their free period, not knowing where the others have went off to.

"He's going to be so pissed tomorrow." Stella smirked and winked at the werewolf who just laughed at her, wrapping an arm around her should in a friendly way,

"Scott, thank you." Scott turned his head towards her with his eyebrows furrowed down in confusion not understanding why she was thanking him.

"For what?" He asked with a tiny smile on his face, liking the feeling that he had done something.

"You opened your arms wide for me and welcomed me into your pack without being suspicious of me. Scott McCall, you gave me a chance to prove that I can be a better person. I came from the city that never sleeps. You knew that I use to do drugs and got drunk a lot. You knew that I got arrested multiple of times. But, you still opened your heart to me. You gave me a chance and you gave me a new family. I owe you a lot, McCall."

Scott couldn't help but pull her closer and placed a kiss on her forehead before pulling her back and smiling at her brightly. He was happy that Stella had changed so much over the past few months. She was an ex-convict and now she's a beautiful grown woman. He knew that she still had some flaws but so did he.

"You don't have to thank me for anything and you don't owe me, Stella. Just don't go in the wrong path again, alright? Either way, I'll be here to make sure you don't. You're my little sister, Ella. And I'd do anything for you."

"Thanks, Wolfy." Stella smiled at him.

Scott stopped right beside a classroom listening closely to what Kira and her dad were talking about. Stella noticed that he was ignoring her because he was listening into someone's conversation.

"What did you just hear you nosey werewolf?" Stella asked rolling her eyes and crossing her arms in front of her chest, waiting for him to answer her question.

Scott blushed at her question but answered it anyways.

"It's Kira."

"The adorable shy girl from our history class? The one who has a crush on you?" She asked him all at once making him chuckle and nod, "What about her?"

"She's telling her dad that she doesn't have any friends and that she doesn't want a boyfriend." He frowned at her as he just leaned against the lockers staring at Stella with a sad look.