[43]

STELLA opened her eyes to see the ceiling causing her to let out a small sigh. It had been the 15th time that she had opened her eyes in the middle of the night. It was starting to bother her when all she wanted to do was get some more rest. But, thoughts about having the darkness inside her scared the hell out of her. She knew what she had to do in order to stop those thoughts from her head. She didn't know how to do it but she sure as hell was going to try.

Slowly and carefully, Stella had managed to get out of her bed. The hard part was coming and that was to walk. She winced a little the second she made a step forward but she held in her pain.

The wound from her leg was still there but she was healing. It still hurt like a bitch though. She definitely felt like chopping off her leg.

Stella finally reached the door and opened it. Only for her to walk even more but it wasn't as far. She opened the door beside her and walked in to see her cousin sleeping peacefully. Her eyes closed with a small smile on her face, probably dreaming about something nice. That was how Stella wanted to be at that moment but couldn't.

"Ally." Allison woke up to her name being called causing her to quickly sit up, she widened her eyes when she realized that Stella was out of her bed.

"Stella? What are you doing up? You should be sleeping right now." Allison whispered back to her and got out her bed fast, now beside her cousin in order to help her stand correctly.

"I couldn't sleep. Can I sleep with you, tonight?"

Allison sighed softly but the nodded as she helped her walk to the bed. Helping her get on it and once Stella was finally on top of the bed. Allison walked to the other side and laid right next to her, holding onto her hand tightly,

"What were you dreaming about?"

"What?" Allison let out a small laugh, being careful not to wake her dad up.

"You were smiling when you were asleep. What made you smile in your sleep?" Stella asked her cousin in a whisper, a small smile across her face now as she liked the way that Allison was happy.

"I had a dream that we were in Mexico. We were at the beach, drinking some Margaritas." Allison blushed in embarrassment when Stella stifled a giggle and placed her hand over her mouth so that she wouldn't let out any laughter.

"Why are you just staring at me? You weirdo." Allison muttered but bit back a smile.

"I love you so much. You have no idea how much. I'm just thankful that I have you in my life. You bring light into my life, honestly." Stella admitted causing Allison to wrap an arm around her, pulling her close so that they were cuddling.

"And I love you. But, I want you to promise me something."

"What is it?" Stella asked in curiosity wondering what her cousin wanted from her this time.

"Promise me that you'll take care of Scott for me?"

"Why are you making me promise you that?" Stella asked, furrowing her eyebrows down at the short haired brunette beside her, "Not that I mind."

"Because he's going to need you the most. You're his emotional tether, Stella. You two have a connection that nobody else has. Also, because I've noticed how close you guys have gotten." Allison pulled up a corner of her mouth into a smile while Stella simply just stared at her in loss of words.