[12]

Allison 9:32 am
You find anything yet?

Stella 9:33 am
Pay attention to the teachers, Ally. You don't want to get an F in French, now do you?

Allison 9:35 am
What did you find? And says the one who's already failing more than half of her classes.

Stella 9:35 am
Okay, not fair. I've been working my butt off for your friends since the day I got here while you were with Chris, saying how you guys didn't wanna be involved in it anymore.

Allison 9:37 am
He was the one who didn't want to be involved in it anymore. And I did help!

Stella 9:38 am
Well, I've got to go. Your boyfriend is here now.

Allison 9:38 am
He's not my boyfriend..

Stella 9:39 am
Even better... Now I can have sex with him without feeling guilty about it.

Allison 9:40 am
Stella!

Stella 9:40 am
What? You said no sex with strangers. But Scott isn't a stranger.

Allison 9:43 am
Ugh, I hate you so much right now

Stella 9:43 am
Sorry, cuz! Wolfy is waiting for me in his bed naked. You never told me how big he is... (;

Allison 9:44 am
Stella Diane Argent!

"Why are you laughing?" Scott asked, smiling at Stella because her laughter was just so contagious that he couldn't help but break character.

The pack loved it when Stella laughed like that or smile widely and that it was a real smile. Even Stiles agreed with them.

"Oh, nothing nothing. I just absolutely love making fun of Ally."

"So I was looking through one of his drawers and I found some things that I didn't need to know abo-"

"Stella, focus."

"Right... Anyways! I found this." She started to talk again but heard the door start to get unlocked which made her freeze in place.

"Well, that's going to be a problem." Groaning she looked around the room to see where to hide.

"What do I do? Where do I go?" Scott asked panicking as he looked around as well but he just spam around the room making Stella sigh heavily.

"Ugh, you cute idiot puppy." Stella says and pulled him in the closet with her shutting it as she was facing him.

"Hm, I knew my closet is bigger than Ally's." Stella mumbled when she noticed how small Allison's closet was.

Scott was only trying to wiggle away from her as much as possible but it was no use. There was no room for him to move back so he stayed put.

Stella snapped her head up towards his and raised her eyebrows in shock.

"What are you doing, Wolfy?"