[03]

IT had been exactly 3 weeks since Stella came to town and it has been already a very bumpy life experience. Beacon Hills was the exact opposite of New York. There was less people there than in New York.

Although, Stella has been stressing out over the whole supernatural and her grades as well. She had also created new friendships with other people.

Scott and her have gotten closer. They were able to talk to each other about exactly anything and whenever. It was as if those two had clicked instantly.

Isaac and her were like two puppies circling each other all the time. They loved to play jokes on each other but they would also be very protective of each other. You hurt one of them then the other comes after you in a split second.

Derek and her were having a very difficult relationship. They were both just so stubborn and short tempered that it would create problems between the two. But of course there was times where he would make sure that she was okay.

Lydia and her were pretty god damn good together. The two are inseparable and it scared Allison a tiny bit.

Now, Stiles.... Stiles and her are constantly arguing with each other. Always throwing a sarcastic comment towards each other every single day. There is actually not a single day where the two would communicate like normal human beings.

It was more difficult between the two due to the lack of trust that Stiles has on her. He doesn't trust the brunette at all. That is because ever since she came into town the murders started to happen.

Coach slammed a heavy text book onto the desk making everyone jump in their seats.

"The stock market is based on two principles. What are they?" He asked the whole class while walking towards the front.

No one rose their hand but Scott who was slowly rose his hand with a confident smile on his face.

Stella only rolled her eyes at how he's trying to 'improve' as a better student. She knew nothing was going to change and although she didn't know him in sophomore year but since she was also a part of the supernatural world. She knew nothing was going to change as long as evil creatures keep coming.

"Yes, McCall, you can go to the bathroom. Anybody else?" Coach sighed and then asked the class once again.

"Uh no, coach. I know the answer." Scott says awkwardly.

Then, coach bursted out laughing loudly.

"Oh, you're serious." He says once he was done laughing at Scott.

"Yes. Risk and Reward." He answered proudly and coach face turned into a surprise one.

"Wow! Who are you? And what have you done to McCall? Don't answer that. I like you better." Coach grinned and it was really weird. It was like how a pedophile would smile at you.

"Does anybody have a quarter? A quarter?"

Stiles started to reach into his pocket looking for a quarter. But then instead of a quarter, the XXL condom fell down and hit the ground grabbing everyone's attention.

What Stiles did next was going to have Stella get stuck into the situation as well.

He had turned his head around to look at the brunette who was only looking at him with a smirk. A teasing smirk was on her face which made Coach Finstock assume that those two had done something the other night.