[07]

MUSIC class wasn't for everyone but for Stella it was one of the perfect things for her considering she absolutely loved singing and playing the piano in her own time. It's not that she hated performing in front of other people. It was because music meant a lot to her. Music was the only thing she had while her own mother neglected her existence, when she didn't have any way to communicate with Allison or her uncle due to money issues, and when she got frustrated over everything.

Music was the only thing there for her while her life was turning into shit. It was her escape from everything that was happening to her. Music pretty much saved the brunette from many different things and she'd never forget that.

Messy handwriting was all over Stella's piece of paper that she was currently still writing on. The messy handwriting was caused by her fast motion. Desperately trying to write something good that could get her an A in class.

She harshly slammed her pen against her binder that was laying on the floor before she started to crumble the messy piece of paper. Throwing the crumbled up paper behind her, hearing someone yell out 'ow' after she did, making her smirk.

"That made me feel a bit better."

"Wow, that's like really good." Danny said in a loud voice right behind her ear making Stella jump in her seat and then glared over at him.

"Jesus Christ, Danny. Are you serious? Do gay people teleport everywhere or something? Because this is like the 100th time you have done this to me since my first day of school." Stella had her hand on her chest as she kept breathing heavily not use to people being that close to her and she did just get scared.

"We wish." He chuckled before looking down at Lydia's notebook again.

"I know, right?" Lydia says cockily which made the brunette roll her eyes once she looked at her drawing.

"Eh, I can draw a better one. Have you seen Allison's tree's though? They look like tall broccoli."

"You should be in art class." Danny smiled at her.

"Maybe."

"Since you're not into music." And that's when Stella started to laugh out loud when she realized what he was doing.

"15 minutes!" A student yelled from outside the classroom causing everyone to stand up besides Lydia who was looking around confusedly.

"Christmas came early everyone!" Stella yelled out as she stood up and started to walk away but Lydia grabbed onto her arm, pulling her back towards her.

"What's that?" Lydia asked her with curiosity.

"Are you serious? You don't know about the 15 minute rule, Lydia? I mean... I'm pretty sure every student knows about it."

"Honey, I wouldn't be asking you if I did know about it. So quit wasting my time and tell me, Argent." Lydia says with a stern tone while she still had her grip on her arm.

"Um, watch your tone, honey. I'm the best thing that has ever happened to you. So I could never waste your time, Martin." Stella snapped back sternly and that's when Lydia gently let go of her arm with a small sad smile.

"The 15 minute rule is if a teacher doesn't show up to class in 15 minutes then the students can leave." Stella explained it to the smartest student in Beacon Hills after she had crossed her arms in front of her.

"Now, can you please get your diva little ass up from the uncomfortable chair and drive me to McDonalds?" Stella's right eyebrow raised up in question.