[02]

"I can't believe we're not going to crash this dumb party." Stella shook her head while the three of them leaned against Allison's car waiting for the werewolf beta to come out of the house party.

"We just need to tell Scott what happened earlier." Allison's soft voice made Stella to look at her with so much disappointment.

"You need to lighten up my friend. Like, seriously. I have the biggest urge to throw a god damn lamp at you." The comment made Lydia to scrunch her eyebrows down in confusion but had also made her let out a small laugh.

"I thought we were going to ta-" Scott tried to speak but that's when Allison cut him off.

"I need to show you something." She says softly and that's when the two females walked up to him while the other adventurous female got in the house.

Stella was even more disappointed to find out how lame the party was. Freshman and Sophomores were mainly in the house not use to all the alcohol so many of them were acting like complete idiots. She kept pushing past at all the freshman boys who kept trying to hit on her.

"You should shut your tiny dick up. Freshman." Stella scoffed while pushing away a freshman to the other side.

She was instantly regretting her choice to crash the party but that all faded when she had opened the bathroom door to see the same guy who argued with her earlier today in class.

"That can't honestly be your size, right?"

Stiles screamed loudly and almost fell down, having the box of condoms to land perfectly into her hands. He only stared at her in disbelief but also with a sparkle in his eyes. The way she was dressed made him almost look at her for a while.

"You wouldn't know that." Stiles scoffed and grabbed the box of condoms from her hands, accidentally brushing his fingers against hers.

A warm feeling made Stella to stop herself from snapping back at him. Stiles was to busy putting the condoms into his front pocket to realize that the girl in front of him was admiring him, looking at him curiously.

"Uh, right. Good luck with that. So, if you'll excuse me. I kind of came here to use the bathroom." Stella says in such a bored tone making him awkwardly walk past her and out of the bathroom.

Stella walked out of the bathroom after she was done and started to take out her phone to look herself up on google. The bad thing was that you were able to see all the crimes she committed back in New York. Pressing her lips together harshly she felt a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach.

All the crimes she had committed had involved robbery, fights, drugs, and drinking.

She wasn't proud of doing any of those things but doing those things made her have a rush feeling. She had met people like her in New York. Teenagers who felt different from their own parents. Teenagers who didn't even have parents. And teenagers who lived in the streets.

She felt like a nobody before she met them. After they had took her in she felt like someone. Soon, she was getting into more trouble after she had heard her mother had died in Beacon Hills.

Usually, when someone's mother dies the kid should feel grief and sadness. But, Stella was only capable of feeling anger. Anger was the emotion she was able to detect at that moment when she found out her mother died.