[34]

"AIDEN, please stop moving! I'm trying to get this drawing of you perfect." Stella whined when she saw that he was moving around his hands, moving his head a whole lot too.

"Are we even allowed to be here this late? What if security catches us?" Aiden asked for no reason because he wouldn't have cared if they got caught, he just cared that Stella didn't get in trouble.

"There is no security. The number of homicides in this school has seen to it that no sane person will ever take a night job here again. I don't even know why they haven't shut this school down." Stella sighed before glaring at him once he commented after.

"So we're all alone?"

"You're losing the pose again." Stella sang as she went back to huge piece of paper in front of her, doing her best to make it look realistic just like the drawing that she drew of Allison.

"You know, when you said you wanted me to model for you, this wasn't what I thought you had in mind." Aiden started to smirk at her, having her look at him.

"Oh, really?" Stella asked with her eyebrows raised at him, that's when he took off his green shirt.

The brunette couldn't help but bite her bottom lip and forced herself not to look down at his abs. It was something extremely hard for her because wow did his body look good.

But, she managed because she had Stiles in her mind.

The only reason why she's at school drawing Aiden was because he had wanted to help her get better at drawing. He knew that she wanted to get some practice in before she submitted any of her drawings to one of the most famous artists of today. She didn't want to humiliate herself.

"If you're thinking nude modeling, it's usually done without the pants." She commented before returning back to her drawing with an unfazed look.

Aiden took that as a challenge.

Stella heard a zipper and then she closed her eyes when she felt a piece of clothing fall on her head. She was holding back a smile. She didn't want to show him that she was enjoying spending time with him. But, she couldn't help it. Aiden was someone who would be able to cheer you up in just a few seconds.

"I'm all up for it." Aiden winked at her as he started to hold onto the waistband of his boxers, ready to take them off until he was interrupted by Stella's phone ringing.

"Hey, McDreamy. What do you want at this hour? I told you last time that I will not sleep over at your house again. Isaac is a loud snorer, that giant baby." Stella muttered bitterly at the end.

"Stella, it's Stiles. He's in trouble." Scott's shaky voice caused all happiness to wash away from her, she soon was overwhelmed by concern.

Aiden was able to smell her emotions change and hear their conversation. He quickly started to put on his clothes as Stella talked to him on the phone.

"What are you talking about? Where is he? What the hell is going on?" Stella threw questions at Scott who just kept stuttering that he didn't know where he was and he didn't know what to do first,"Meet me outside of his house in 5 minutes."

Aiden was no longer half naked, which made Stella smile because he knew that Stiles was important to her. He slipped on his jacket considering it was one of the coldest nights. He held open the art classroom door as Stella walked out, trying to put on her leather jacket as fast as she could before they went outside and got on Aiden's motorcycle.

"Put it on. Don't want you to end up getting hurt if there was to be an accident, Little Red." Aiden pulled up a corner of his lips into a smirk, handing her his helmet. But, something in his eyes showed that he actually did care.