[10]

A few days ago, the pack found out that there was wolfsbane in Coach's whistle which was making them go crazy. The wolfsbane made the werewolves want to kill themselves in the motel but luckily the four humans in the pack Stiles, Lydia, Allison and Stella had got to them before they had actually ended their lives.

They went back to their lives once they came back to their town. Stella even went back to fooling around with a particular alpha werewolf twin. Even thought she knew that he was in the evil pack that wanted to recruit Scott, she still wanted to fool with him. It was like he was some sort of drug for her but maybe it was because the Argent girl was lonely.

For those few days it was completely silent. No sign of any deaths and no sign of any supernatural in the town of Beacon Hills. It was just completely silent. Almost to silent.

Until finally that silence finally ended.

"I just can't believe you ate six big cheese burgers and a huge pie in under two hours. You also chugged ten beers in total. How do you not get fat?" Scott asked the brunette beside him while they both got off his motorcycle with smiles on each other's faces.

"Oh, please. That was so easy. I can eat almost more than 10 boxes of pizza all by myself." She winked at him before snatching the bag of food from his hands. "I don't play with my food, alright?"

"You're amazing. I wouldn't have been able to eat a second burger." Scott says with a grin.

"I know I'm amazing. You don't have to tell me. But you're a werewolf who can't eat two cheeseburgers? Wow, I can't believe that I, a tiny female human being, can eat more than you, a built werewolf male. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Okay, keep pressure on it. The doctor's on her way. And does anyone know where Dr. Hilyard is?" Melissa asked the nurses that were near her as Scott and Stella kept walking closer to her with dinner in their hands for her but they were still smiling, laughing about what they were talking about.

"Oh, thank God. I'm starving. Thank you for bringing me dinner you two." Melissa sighed out in relief pulling both of them into a hug before pulling back and looking at the two teenagers with a confused look.

"Oh my god, you guys are so dating. Congratulations! Please, son. Give her a kiss so I can squeal of happiness because mama is still a teenager inside." Melissa cheered for them and brought them in for another hug but this time the one to pull away was Stella.

"Me and McCall? Dear, god. Please, as if I'll ever kiss him." Stella joked with him which made him wrap his arm around her shoulder and pull her closer to him, messing up her hair.

"Get off me you mutt!" Stella yelled out playfully and tried her hardest to get away from him while Melissa just stared at the pair of friends act like loving siblings now.

"Wait... Which one of you is drunk? It reeks of alcohol."

"Um." Stella trailed off.

Once they were finally done messing around they took notice of their surrounding. The hospital looked more crowded than ever. Nurses were scrambling all over the place, their faces showed terror.

"Is everything okay, Melissa?"

"Except for half the accident victims in a ten car pile-up being rerouted here from downtown, and the E.R. attending not answering any of his pages, yeah, I'm okay." She answered her as she rubbed her face with her left hand.