[38]

STELLA groaned to herself as she quickly picked herself up from the ground. Her hand instantly slid into her long boots, trying to grab a hold of her ring dagger.

Once, Stella had overcome her fear and started to think of Allison. And how scared Allison could be at the moment because she was missing. She had calmed herself down just like the way her uncle had taught her to do when getting tied up. So, that's when Stella pushed herself back with the chair which caused it to break, the rope loosening so that she was able to get free.

"Shit." She muttered when she didn't feel the cold metallic dagger, the nogitsune must've had taken it away from her.

"Looking for this?" The dark male voice asked from behind her causing her to turn around fast to see him holding the ring dagger in his index and middle finger, "I am a trickster, Stella. I'm not dumb. You're an Argent. You know how to get free from rope, of course you do. You're the smartest Argent from the family."

"I am not letting Kurai take over my body, I am not going to go mad and kill my family, I am not going to let you scare me and I sure as hell will not let my mother win by following her own footsteps. I might not be able to stop DNA but I can stop myself from doing stupid choices." Stella ranted as she tried to process a way to get the hell out of there without getting killed.

"I find it cute that you think Kurai won't take over you because you think you're stronger than your mother. Stella... you're weak. Maybe not physically but emotionally, you are." He chuckled and stood in his place, just simply staring her down which intimidated her.

"Stop! Just stop it!"

"Stop what exactly, little dove?" He asked with amusement.

"Just stop talking! Stop talking to me! Every time you talk to me I just imagine Stiles actually saying it to me and god it hurts! I admit it, okay? I'm hurting. I'm in pain." Stella growled at him in anger, her hands tried to cover her ears as best as she could to keep herself from listening to the dark spirit that was possessing her boyfriend, well kind of boyfriend.

"Aw, am I hurting your feelings?" He pouted but then got serious again, "You'll be physically strong, Stella. Did you not hear me? I know a lot about your kind. You'll hear stuff that others won't be able to hear, like a banshee, but a banshee won't be able to hear the stuff that you hear. I won't say much or else I'll spoil the show." He grinned at her with a glint in his eyes as if he knew something was gonna happen to her, something big.

"I just hope Scott shoves his claws up your goddamn ass!" Stella glared at him who was just smirking.

"Immature... You'll certainly stop being this sarcastic and rude once you experience death."

"If I experienced death wouldn't I just be dead?" Stella asked him back sarcastically who just had that same smirk.

"If one of your loved ones end up dead, you also experience it, little dove. Because if they die then you die in the inside. It's how death works. You'll experience it."

"Is that a threat?"

"Is it?"

"Yeah... I'll just shove an arrow up your ass instead." Stella muttered as the anger inside of her started to build up even higher.

"I can see how angry you are just by staring into your eyes. Anger is good, Stella. Kurai is gonna need all that anger of yours. Oh, she's gonna love you." Void Stiles started to walk closer towards her making her back up as he walked forwards.

Her back hit against the wall making her whisper a profanity. She looked up to see his face now centimeters away from hers, making her squeeze her eyes shut. Stiles brought his hand up and placed his hand on top of her cheek, caressing her a bit.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered against her lips making her let out a small whimper when she realized that there was nothing she could do, he now had a tight grip on her waist, "No wonder Stiles is fond of you."

The second he was done talking he made her open her mouth forcefully, dumping a green liquid into her mouth. He had been hiding a small cup in his hand, behind him the whole time. Stella wanted to spit whatever it was out but he had actually made her swallow it making her look at him with wide eyes.

"What the hell was that?"

"You'll get your answers in 5 seconds, little dove." He whispered and had forcefully crashed his lips against her making her start to push his chest, trying her best to get him off of her.

She tried to fight back and want his hands away from her body, which was now roaming around. He placed his hands on her butt, which she liked when Stiles did it. But, this wasn't Stiles.

Seconds later, Stella slowly stopped fighting and actually started to kiss back. Her arms went up and wrapped it around his neck. The brunette jumped up causing the nogitsune to catch her, pushing her back against her back better.

Stella ran her fingers through his hair as she started to kiss up and down his neck. The nogitsune chuckled as he let her have more room for her to kiss. Stella let out a small giggle as she pulled her lips away from his neck so that she could look at him clearly. But, she didn't stop running her fingers through his hair which made him let out a small moan, to show her that he was enjoying the feeling of it.

"It's been a thousand years." She whispered causing the nogistune to nod and smirk at her.

"Yeah, but we're back now. You're back now. Let's start chaos together, Kurai." He whispered and placed his lips on top of hers but she pulled her head back.

"Let's have them kill innocent people in the woods tomorrow? You know how I like to kill them in dark."