[47]

IT hasn't even been five hours since Allison's death. But, Stella still wasn't able to grieve correctly. Not when she wanted the Oni's and the nogitsune dead for what they have done.

All she wanted to do after the war was over is to fall asleep and never wake up. At least in her dreams she was in peace. Unlike in reality.

"He's here." Derek mutters and stopped walking causing the three teenagers behind him to stop as well.

The four werewolves were able to smell the Oni's and the nogitsune. They smelt like death and just something toxic.

"Are you sure you want to be here, Stella? You don't have to stick with us. You don't have to face them." But Stella quickly responded back to the Hale who was worried about her.

"I'm fine, Derek. I have to be here. I need to take everything in and know that this is all real. That that son of a bitch killed my Ally. I need to be here Derek, so please..." Stella whimpered.

Aiden and Ethan looked at each other with the same thought in their heads. And that was that they needed to protect her no matter what the cost was. They just needed to be there for her and keep her out of harms way.

Derek gave her a short nod along with a small smile before walking towards where the smell of death was coming from. Ethan looked back at his brother to see him still standing there beside the brunette. Aiden just signaled him to leave him with her for a bit which Ethan understood and left.

"I need to say something before we go out there."

"Don't. Please, don't. You can just tell me after this is over. Don't talk like this." Stella shook her head no, not wanting him to continue on talking like that.

"No, I just wanted to say that you're not fine at all, Little red."

"Excuse me?"

"You're not fine, Little red. You're hurting and I get that you want to be tough. But, you're just hurting yourself even more by acting as if nothing happened. Allison died. Your cousin died. You have me when ever you need a shoulder to cry on. Please do not torture yourself like this."

"I know what happened, Aiden. I know that she's dead. I'm just trying to get revenge for my cousin. She didn't deserve to die at a young age. She wanted to become a lawyer! Now, she won't have that opportunity because it was ripped away from her. She didn't have the chance to get married or to have kids. I didn't have my chance to travel the world with her." Stella started ranting about Allison but she didn't shed a tear,

"She didn't deserve this."

It was four of the werewolves against three of the oni's. The werewolves were obviously winning but they were still not able to defeat them properly. Stella had blood coming out from the corner of her mouth which concerned the three men there but they couldn't do anything about it.

"Where the hell are they?" Aiden asked loudly as he dodged the oni that tried slashing him across his abdomen but Stella got there in time and kicked it far away from him.

She wasn't fighting the oni's with her supernatural strength. She wasn't able to anyways. Stella had no control over her claws or canine teeth. So, she fought them off with what she knew best. Which was normal Argent weapons.