[06]

STELLA walked out of her math class and went straight for her locker, opening it to put in all her heavy text books that she does not need anymore. She shut it when she was done only to jump four feet in the air when she was faced with a werewolf.

"What do you want, Aiden?" Stella sighed heavily slapping his chest gently.

He chuckled.

"That was a pretty good punch you threw at my brother earlier. I can teach you how to fight you know." Aiden tells her with a smirk on his lips.

Getting to learn how to fight and defend herself properly didn't sound so bad. But she didn't want a werewolf to train her how to hunt after werewolves. That would be awkward.

"Yeah, that's not happening." She let out a short laugh looking at him crazy, folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Aw, come on. I'm sorry about what I did to, Lahey but he was getting on my nerves, babe." He whispered getting closer to her and he leaned against the lockers so his head was only inches away from hers.

"Don't let it bother you. It's just lunchtime detention. If all they want right now is to piss you off, then don't give in. They're just trying to get to you." Scott told Isaac trying to reason with him not to get into a fight with Aiden or Ethan or both of them for that matter.

"It's not just me." Isaac says staring over Scott's head at Aiden and Stella being quite comfortable with each other.

Scott turned around to stare at them as well with rage building up inside him.

"Who else is going to teach you, Stella?" Aiden whispered into her ear while she just kept fighting back a smile.

She didn't want to admit or show that she enjoyed his company. Aiden might be a bit of a cocky son of a bitch but he did make Stella happy. He made her laugh.

"My cousin and uncle could teach me." She whispered back while their noses were only centimeters apart from touching.

"But I'm a werewolf, babe. I can teach you so many other things too." A corner of his lips pulled up.

"A werewolf teaching a huntress how to hunt their kind? Yeah, no thanks." She pursed her lips and tilted her head while he kept looking down at her lips with his eyes full of light.

He wanted to dive his head down to smash his lips with hers but he knew he shouldn't do that.

"Or I can turn you into a werewolf?" Aiden suggested amusing her since she raised her eyebrows up at him.

"Sorry but no. I'd rather not become half dog." She tilted her head up so that their lips were touching each other for a split second. She pulled away quickly before he had the chance to grab her and kiss her properly since she was now walking away from him.

Scott had witnessed the whole thing so he had a hard look on his face, glaring at the twin who only walked backwards with a smirk.

Aiden knew that Scott was watching.

"Now they're getting to you.." Isaac tells Scott walking away from him.

"Stupid, Coach. Giving me detention just because I didn't want to switch seats with Greenberg." Stella mumbled walking into the storage room to see her cousin and her friend Isaac.

The ruffling of all the toilet papers and different other stuff was the only thing that was making noise. The older Argent and Lahey weren't even looking at each other as they did their job making Stella to raise an eyebrow. She leaned against the wall looking at them.