[32]

"NO."

"Stella, please. He looks awful and If you would just listen to him. You'd understand why he'd tell you that. I know it was stupid of him but just hear him out." Scott begged the brunette to go to the hospital with Stiles as she just kept telling him, she was still heart broken from what he did the other night.

Stella firmly pressed her lips together as she let out an unusual yet frustrated sound. She started to think what Aiden had told her. How maybe he had a reason to why he did that.

"Fine. Where the hell is the idiot?"

"He's in the chemistry classroom." Scott told her and pointed at the room, making her roll her eyes before walking over towards the door, opening it to see him looking down at his fingers.

"Why'd you say it?" The question fell out of her mouth, she wanted to know the reason to why he did it.

"I thought I was going to protect you if I was right with my theory. And I was right. But, I regretted what I did." Stiles muttered as he stood up right and started to walk towards Stella who was just staring at him.

"Remember about the key? The one with phosphors? And remember that night where you got taken? We were in this room that night, right?" He asked while Stella nodded to all his questions making him talk again, "There was two coded messages on the board using atomic numbers. I... I think I wrote those messages to Barrow to get you and Kira killed."

"So, when I rewrote the numbers the other night. It was exactly like my handwriting. I didn't want to put you in danger, Stella. I didn't want you to be afraid of me. If I was the one who did that without even realizing it then imagine what I could do to you? I don't want you getting hur-" Stiles started to ramble like always but got cut off when Stella ran into his arms, engulfing him into a tight hug.

"You're an idiot, Stiles. I would never ever be afraid of you. And I can protect myself just fine. What you said the other night hurt me way more than what you're telling me right now. We'll figure it out together, alright?" Stella asked him, pulling away from the hug to look up at him,

"Come on. We're going to go to the hospital and I'll be right next to you."

"Dr. Gardner's not back until next week. Do you want to try waiting for one of the urgent care doctors?" Melissa asked Stiles who just stepped away from her making Stella to hold onto him to check if he was alright.

"Stiles, are you all right?"

"I don't know. I guess not really." He replied with a soft voice making Stella frown and look at Melissa who just stared at the boy with a look of sadness.

"All right, kiddo. All right. Come with me. It's okay." She started to take both teenagers to the patient room, asking Stiles some questions.

"I'm going to get some snacks. I'll be right back, okay? Don't think I'll leave you." Stella made sure to tell him, placing a kiss on his cheek before walking out of the room to get to the snack machine.

Stella took out her wallet and put in a one dollar bill to get a bag of Cheetos. She punched in the numbers for the Cheetos and waited patiently for the snack to fall down. Once it did she leaned over to grab the bag and took it out, she stood up only to jump when she saw Melissa right next to her.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you, sweetheart." She laughed gently at her causing Stella to shake her head no and smile at her, holding the bag of hot Cheetos pretty tightly.

"So, what happened to Stiles? Can he go home now or?"

"I gave him Midazolam." Melissa whispered to her so that nobody would hear their conversation.