Chapter 1 ( He broke Me)

Chapter One

Tae POV

It's fair to state, I did not get my fairy tale ending. If a fairy tale ending involved him breaking my heart, then yeah- I got the perfect fairy tale ending. He also slept with my best friend, which he kept from me for three solid months. How do I know it was for three months? Well, he told me that.

His relationship with Jimin just "happened." How the hell do you just stop loving one person, who you had spent three solid years with, and suddenly, out of nowhere, start to fall in love with my best friend!Of all the girls and Boys in our year, and years below, he picked Jimin! Why? Just to hurt me more? Because not only did he break my heart, he also took the one person I was meant to turn to away from me.

I should have known something was wrong when Jimin was cagy about who he was seeing.

It was normal for Jimin to go through men. So I thought that was what was wrong with him. He had fallen for an older guy again. And again was going to be heart broken when he uses him just for sex and breaks it off when he gets clingy.

How I was wrong.

Well he had fallen for a guy- my guy, who is really good at lying. Really good. They got away with it for three months. I should have picked up on the small things. Like the way he started to carry his books as well as mine. The way he always made a point to sit in between me and Jimin.

The little things should have lead me to discover their secret. Instead I was a dumb blonde for three months, not seeing that my guy, the guy I loved for three years, the guy that chased me down, well, he was in love with someone else... I didn't even see it.

I didn't see him falling in love with him. Didn't notice his pink hair on his school uniform. I didn't even pick up on the fact he would pick him up before me.

I thought it was normal for the guy you are with to care for your best friend. Because they are your best friend and you want the guy you love to love them like you do.

That is, until last month, when he thought it was a brilliant idea to break up with me and tell me the truth on my birthday. At my birthday party, publicly. Jimin stood beside him, with this evil little smirk on his face as he told me. Then linked hands with him! In front of our family, our friends! EVERYONE.

I swear I have never been so humiliated.

How did I react?

Well, then the tears started falling-from shock, from my heart being squeezed tight. He always said he loved me. It had been hard to believe that a guy like him would ever take an interest in me.

I was an outcast. Publicly. At school. In life.

I was the boy you didn't notice. And I wish it had stayed that way. I wish he never took an interest in me. Curse that art partnership that put us together. He was charming. I mean, he was that good looking any girl or boy would fall for his charm.
I put up a fight. I didn't just drool over his every word when he took an interest in me. I didn't give him my number when he asked because somewhere, deep down, I knew he was trouble.

But in the end I was stupid and followed my heart, and my brain was left behind. The fact he was bad news meant nothing to me. If anything, it lured me in more.

I loved the fact he had an edge to him. I loved that there was more than just charm in his voice. It was like chocolate- sweet, so very seductive. That was the power his voice had over me.

My own personal chocolate. And as soon as I got a taste, I was addicted.

Had to get more. Needed more. Couldn't get enough. And before I knew it, we were having sex, and I suddenly had a claim over a guy, that shouldn't have even noticed the invisible boy. I was brought into the spotlight being his boyfriend.