Chapter 16( A strip Show?)

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

KOOK

The light came on.

His hand went out for me, and I grabbed it just as he balanced on one foot to take his shoes off. He sighed with relief as he removed the other.

"God, you have no idea how amazing that feels." He kept holding my hand. "Now I just need to get out this lingerie."

My expression dropped, and he let go of my hand and took my hoodie off.

"What did you say?" I asked, not believing he had just said what I thought had escaped his lips.

He titled his head. "I've got to take the lingerie off. It was for the job interview. You know, you have to dress up to strip."

I never knew he actually cross dress. Just how much sexy he is and how much I don't know about him.

Yep. He had said what I thought he said. God. Please. Don't be cruel. Don't let him do it in front of me. I was silently begging a higher spirit above me to not torture me.

He was reading my expression, and if he could even pick up on a tiny bit of panic I was feeling about him stripping in front of me, he should know not to do it. Cause I wouldn't be able to control myself. The need would overcome me. The need to explore his body- naked and in front of me- fuck it would kill me not to act on those feelings- and I'm a man of control.

A cheeky grin and he took a step closer to me. "Do you want to undress me hyung?" His voice went up with a hint of teasing.

Why the fuck would he say that. I swallowed sharply. Just don't let him see how badly I want to do it. cause yes, I did want to undress him. But then I also wanted to explore his naked skin. He linked his hand with mine and pulled me into the room, moving me back to until I was against the bed. When my legs hit the edge of the bed he gave me a firm push, landing me on my ass.

He stepped in between my legs with the most alluring look on his face. If I wasn't already stiff, that look would have done it alone.

He had me ridged, scared to fucking move a muscle. Not trusting myself near him.

He gripped the hem of my hoodie and pulled it off. Then he dropped it beside me. He hadn't just abandoned it. He placed it down, like it was special to him.

Then I swallowed sharply as his hand went to the strap of his long singlet. "You know what the girls said that I stripped in front of?" His voice was low, alluring, and so fucking sweet. It would send a diabetic into a sugar coma.

He pushed the other strap off his shoulder, threading his arms out.

Please don't do it. I prayed as his hands went to his breasts and he slowly pulled the fabric down.

He dropped his mouth to my ear. "Still no idea on what they said, hyung?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

He was getting pleasure out of this.

"No," I forced out, as he picked up my hands. He placed them on the fabric of his top, on the sides of his breasts. Not on his breasts, but so fucking close-my thumbs nearly touching them.

Slowly he pushed my hands down, causing the fabric to go down with them.

I hissed in sharply, seeing his low-cut black bra, the top of his breasts spilling out. My eyes couldn't move off them. He kept moving my hands down, pulling the fabric down, showing more of his beautiful snow white skin.

He was going to kill me. Tempting and waving a drug in front of me. That drug being his body.

The singlet got to his hips and he took his hands off mine, and my hands stilled on his hips.