Chapter 26(No)

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

KOOK

"Chain smoking darling isn't the answer."

My eyes went to my mother. "If you don't want me to kill your golden boy, you'll give up trying to get me to quit smoking." It was taking all my will power not to attack sunghoon as he sat in one of the armchairs, not giving a fuck about the shit storm he had caused. "You proud of yourself?" I couldn't stop myself from snapping at him.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"He's not even pregnant!" I added. Sunghoon was a fucking idiot.

"You mean you aren't sure if it is yours." Sunghoon smirked at me.

That's it, I'm killing him.

"Kook,stop it!" Mom went in between us. "Boys please don't fight!"
My fists were clenching at my side. "Move, Mom." If I didn't get this anger out, I was sure blood vessels would burst. Plus Sunghoon deserved to have his head caved in.

"Come on now, Kook, is that any way to talk to your child's uncle."

If my mother wasn't standing in front of him, he'd be dead. "Mom, move before you get hurt."

"Yeah, Mom, move. I'm not afraid of Kook. Plus he is really just panicking that he will have to change diapers."

Then I heard it. The tiniest flaw in his voice giving it away -he was jealous. He was so fucking jealous and now I knew how to hurt him without physically touching him.

"You clearly let him down, Sunghoon." I suppressed the smirk and the pleasure I was going to get out of doing this to him. "Mom you can go. I won't touch him." I wasn't going to hurt sunghoon, physically that is. "Go call Dad again, see if he has had any luck chasing down his uncle."

Mom frowned and then nodded her head. She didn't need me to say I wouldn't hurt Sunghoon. I always kept my word; she knew that.

"What do you mean by that?" Sunghoon asked as Mom left the room.

"About sex with him." I wanted to make him suffer. "Trust me, there is nothing wrong with hjm."

His eyes narrowed on me, and I knew I had his attention.

"The way he takes top, I swear I've never seen more of a beautiful man. The way he takes all of me and the slight moan that comes out when he does." The truth was Tae and I hadn't had sex. But that didn't mean I hadn't pictured what it would be like. "Then those sweet noises he makes when I flip him over and go in deeper." I leaned in closer to sunghoon to serve my final punch. "And the best bit? Doing all that without protection."

And then it was sunghoon who wanted to get physically, his hands going for my throat.
"Boys stop it!" Mom was back, but it was her tone that caused me to look at her, and I think it was the same reason sunghoon let go.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"It's Taehyung. H's been in an incident."

Those few words were like a cold slap across my face, and it was the most fucking painful thing I had ever felt.

"They won't release details." Dad walked in to the waiting room. "They said it was a breach that I was told he was even in an accident."

"Fuck it. I'll tell them I'm married to him." I was sick of waiting. I wanted answers. I wanted to know if he was alive or not. I wanted to know how serious.

Then there was that fucking question in the back of my mind: was he telling the truth when he said he wasn't pregnant?

"They know him, Kook. That isn't going to work." Dad's voice had a frustrated snap to it.