Chapter 17(a kiss)

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

TAE

I slowly woke up, feeling relaxed and comfortable. So comfortable I didn't want to move or open my eyes. I just wanted to lay there all day. His hand was under the hoodie that I was wearing. I wouldn't lie and say I didn't love this hoodie. A guy had never given me something of theirs to wear before. I had worn Max's t-shirt, but that was different; it was an emergency. Like, sunghoon hated it if I wore his t-shirt or sweater. And then Kook goes gives his hoodie to me.

His fingers were running up and down my side, and he was slowly putting me back to sleep.

"You know that is amazing." I sighed into the pillow. My body knew it was time to wake up, but hyung was putting me back to sleep. I felt him kiss the back of my head I pushed back into him. I hope he didn't mind me sleeping on his arm. I had slept on it all night.

"Is your arm dead? I'm so sorry hyung. You should have pushed me off," I said and lifted my head. God, I had slept all over him all night. He wasn't my boyfriend. He didn't have to put up with that.

His hand on my side, he pushed me back down.

"It's fine." His voice was low and close to my ear.

"I've slept on you all night. That's not fine." I rolled over onto my back and his hand was now on my stomach. I sure that if I was with any other guy I would be very self- conscious of the fact that the blankets were the only thing covering my bottom half. The hoodie was up around my waist, and I wasn't wearing pajama pants; I was, however, wearing underwear that didn't leave much to the imagination. I moved to my side to face him, and his hand moved smoothly just across my body.

"You sleep alright?" he asked that like I wouldn't have slept perfectly with him.

I smiled, taking in his concerned face. "I think that is the best night sleep I've had in a while."

The corner of his lips twitched up. "Good."

I knew he was always touching me, but I found myself, like last night, wanting to touch him. So I moved my hand under the blanket and slowly traced my fingers up his arm.

"What are you doing today?" I asked, getting lost at the feel of his skin. His fingers traced circles so gently on my lower back. My eyes slowly closed, overwhelmed with his touch.

"Got to fix the throttle on my bike."

My eyes opened wide. "You have a bike?"

His eyes had been shut and I don't think he realized what he said until I questioned him. Then his eyes were open, like he had just told me his life secret. "Um..." Was all he managed.
I arched my eyebrows at him confused. Ok, something was wrong. He had a bike, what was the big deal? Why was he looking so... horrified?

"Hyung, what is with the expression?" I asked, his fingers had stilled on my back and he looked scared. "Are you ok?" Suddenly I was concerned for him. I wondered if I'd upset him. How was having a motor bike a secret? He used to ride dirt bikes when he was younger. "Hyung, are you ok?" I repeated.

"Fine." He staggered out and frowned.

"Then what is with the expression?" I frowned.

"I'm not." He wiped the expression I was talking about off his face. "I should go." His words were firm and he looked so distance. In fact, I liked the horrified expression more than the one on his face right now. He was looking at me like... well I had seen that look before on his brothers face, when sunghoon told me he would never love me again and wanted nothing to do with me.

Yeah, Kook wanted nothing to do with me. His expression was telling me that. He wasn't hiding it either, he was looking at me like I was nothing but a fly in his life.