Chapter 13( Jealous?)

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

TAE

"Tae?"

I felt a kiss on my shoulder.

"Tae?" Max whispered in my ear and his hand ran down my side.

I groaned but kept my eyes shut as his hands explored my body.

"Come on, darling, you need to wake up." He kissed my earlobe.

"Why?" I complained. His bed was so comfy. It was like a giant cloud that your body just sunk into to. I loved Max's bed.

"It's eight thirty," he whispered as he kissed my cheek.

"Still not seeing the importance," I groaned and kept my eyes shut. I loved the way his hand ran down my side.

As he gripped my hip, pulling me back towards him, I was forced to open my eyes. My hand automatically went out and ran down his jawline.He had a small smirk on his face as he looked down at me. We had done something we never did and that was spend more than one night together. I thought he would kick me out the door come Sunday morning, instead I woke up to him making me breakfast and kissing me.

His good morning kiss yesterday really got to my head. To the point I was forcing him not to break it.

I titled my head, looking up at him, and wondered what he was thinking. I didn't know how to explain that look. I didn't care that I was naked under this sheet. I didn't care that he could see my complete naked body if he wanted too. But his body; they were locked with mine eyes. And again, that look was still on his face, a smirk to go with it.

He moved his head down and kissed my collar bone. "I want to spend all day in this bed with you." He continued to kiss along my collarbone. "Take you over and over." He started to kiss up my neck, and my body was filled with tingles and my neck arched. "All day just you and me." He kissed the corner of my lips.
"I like the sounds of that." I linked my arms around his neck. "But I'm sure you have more important things to do than be with me." I brushed my lips against his.

His smirk got bigger. "I don't but you do."

I frowned. "No I don't."

He laughed softly and dropped his mouth to my ear. "School starts in twenty minutes, darling."

My eyes went wide and his laugh became harder as I scrambled off the bed and started searching for clothes.

"Why did you let me sleep in!" I asked as I searched the floor. Max was always awake before me. How the hell did I forget it was a Monday? I swear sometimes he just woke up earlier to stare at me because every time I woke up, I would be tucked under his arm and he always had a smile on his face, like me waking up had made his day.

Max got up and dressed. He still had a large smirk on his face as he watched me pull my jeans on. I found my top and groaned.

"What's wrong, darling?" he asked as he lit up a cigarette.

"This." I showed him the stained top. "I can't wear this to school!" I doubted that even stain remover would save this white top.

He opened his draw and threw a top at me. "As much as I would love to see you walk around half naked all day I don't want any other man seeing it.He gave me a wink.

I threaded the long sleeve top on and used my hair tie to gather the top at the back so it fitter my body better, showing of some of my figure.

"Shit." I cursed just as I remembered my car had a flat. My head was still on the conversation I had had with Sunghoon and not on the road. So I popped a tyre.