Chapter 2 ( No big deal)

Chapter Two

TAE

I needed to get tougher skin if I was going to survive being here. I had to sit through dinner with Sunghoon, who for some unknown reason-and I was questioning his sanity-took every opportunity he got to make conversation with me.

He was acting like he had forgotten all about the part where he broke my heart. He even asked if I wanted to watch the football with him, like we used too. I couldn't understand how he had been so cold and blunt when we broke up, but now... now he was being friendly and caring and the guy I had fallen in love with.

The thought even crossed my mind for a second, maybe at max ten seconds, that was he trying to get back together with me. Then the doorbell rang and his new boyfriend, and my ex- best friend, showed up.

Immediately Sunghoon changed. He went from friendly to defensive. I lasted ten minutes in the same room as them. Jimin was all over him. It made my skin crawl. I couldn't cope seeing them. The way he kissed him back, the way he didn't stop him from being all over him... I did notice though he was the one touching and kissing him. He didn't start it.

But he also didn't stop it.

I had escaped from the lounge room right before I lost my shit.

Now I was in the shower. This was the first time I'd had a shower in this bathroom. I had always showered in Sunghoon's ensuite.

I was so lost in thought, basically plotting the death of Jimin, when the door swung open just as I turned the taps off.

"Fucking hell, Sunghoon, why are you using my bathroom!"

I spun around and saw Jungkook.

His eyes were scorching with anger, until he looked up and spotted me standing naked in the shower.

The annoyed and angry expression on his face disappeared, replaced by shock.

I was just as shocked to see him. He wasn't wearing a top; he was bigger, more toned, and his body was covered in tattoos Some of them I had seen before, others I hadn't. His black hair was short. His sharp blue eyes were the same, but he looked older. And he didn't seem as carefree as he used to.

I think the only thing he did in prison was workout. My mouth fell open. As I gawked at him, his eyes ran up and down my body.

I think a few minutes passed as we just looked at each other.

He didn't do the gentleman thing to do and look away, or turn around and leave me, instead he was the Jungkook I always knew-a man that didn't shy away from an awkward situation.
His eyes snapped off me and he picked up the towel and through it on my direction.

It was an automatic reaction to catch it, even in my shock. The embarrassment slowly ticked in and I went bright red.

He crossed his arms. "Well, you've certainly grown up, Tae." A smirk on his face.

I knew what he meant by that too. When he last saw me, I didn't have breasts. I actually had plastic surgery to get the breasts I have now. Before that I was flat chested. I was skinner too. In fact, I had changed a lot since he last saw me.

I wrapped the towel around me, still with flushed cheeks. I hoped he thought it was from the shower and not him seeing me naked. Only one person had seen me naked and that was Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon didn't mention you were staying. Why aren't you in his shower?" Jungkook didn't leave, instead he stepped in and closed the door behind him.

I'm not going to lie. I had always been attracted to Jungkook. He was older and he had this rough exterior. In short, he was the bad boy. While Sunghoon was the golden boy, Jungkook didn't follow the rules. He didn't give a fuck what others thought of him. He lived to piss them off.