Author Note

Anneyong!!!!!

I changed the cover and personally really liked it!!!! Wbu? Is this one good or the last one? (Don't disappoint me I actually did quite an editing for it *big ass pout)

Soooo lemme just Reveal the real Character's name(I bet most of you already found them because of my oh no sooo good of an edit):-

Sophia (Kim Taehyung) :- The Main lead of this Story by Simone Elise.

Joshua/Josh Andrew Hawkins (Jeon Jung kook) :- The second main lead.

Kyle (Jeon Sunghoon) :- The ex boyfriend of Sophia.

Kyla (Jimin):- A real bitch of this FF and ex best friend of Sophia.

( When I first started editing I was soooo confused between Kyle and kyla they're very similar name so sometime I edited as Sunghoon everywhere and when I feel like nah man there's some error then I change it to a real thing,lol)

Max (Bax) :- The fuck buddy of Sophia.... I literally did not wasted my time on thinking his name,lol.

Ryan Butcher ( Mihan) :- Adopted brother of Sophia....I really liked his real name it's soooo pretty but I can't just go with his real name soo I changed it:(

Adam(Fuji) :- The ex- best friend of Kyle....he was a nice character he didn't actually left Sophia side.

Lousie (Ji-Eun/Mrs. Jeon) :- Mum of Josh and Kyle. Tbh in initial days I was literally casually writing Ji-Eun,Ji-Eun....but then I realized I'm Asian and it's soooo wrong to call elder with their names only!!! So after some time I start writing Mrs. Jeon or Aunt Ji-eun.

Jed ( Mr. Jeon/ Junghoon) :- Dad of Josh and Kyle.... Idk ig I've given him something else as his name...? Please do remind me what's his name.

Mr.& Mrs. Kim...well idk about them or I can say they were not mention enough to be remembered.

So I guess that's it they were the real characters of original Tangled by Original author Simone Elise.
I really liked her work,but the ending.....I mean there should be some You know extra or special chapter as well....The ending is Open. But we can assume that Sophia actually ended with her Crush Josh. Anyways Josh is such a walking green flag/forest. And Sophia is a red flag/planet,lmao.
I hope Sophia a teenager will grow up and actually understand what she did was sooo hopeless but thankfully Josh is mature won't let her do something stupid. And yeah I was writing kook this Kook that but like after half of the story is done I realized actually Josh is elder than Sophia so I can use Hyung instead of his name so I did write Hyung somewhere. And I wasted my hours of sleep to complete this FF even when I'm at university I ditched my friends and picked the corner to isolate myself so I can write some chapter,lol. Ryan's chapter that I mentioned as Mihan well it was quite emotional for me I mean I literally cried and did the edit with blurry eyes as my my eyes we're filled with tears.
Sophia is a nice character but idk why she's sooo sex deprived,it was frustrating. But yeah her emotions were no joke if you were in a love with someone and then suddenly they broke up with you it's actually quite hard to believe and yeah if they suddenly start touching you you can't actually deny their touch cuz your body was used to them. And well Kyle was her first time so it's understandable.

In case you didn't know this lemme Tell you that I did take permission from Simone Elise....I sent her a text over Wattpad on 26th april or smth To grant me a permission to write her work Tangled with my Own characters. So it's not really Plagiarized.

I don't know if anyone of you has this question or not....but lemme tell you I dislike Jimin,in every FF all writer/Author do nothing but make him Tae's best friend but change it to someone else if his best friend is going to be a bitch! Why you do so? That's unbelievable...i don't even use him in my stories I used him in this cuz he fit nicely here. And Josh was just soooo out of his range.
I would looooove it if other writers also stop mentioning him as Tae's caring best friend he's sooo overrated in our TaeKook FF stories. Use others like Gof, the wooga squad or that Levi and all. They're mooore genuine and real to Tae then him ....who always is ready to grasp the chance to be with kook *rolling my eyes.

I'm sorry if I sounds like Anti.... I'm tho...but still if somehow he will change his bitchy nature then I won't dislike him like I do rn.

Oh Yeah and I don't count myself as 💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜💜🅐🅡🅜🅨⁷⟬⟭💜 anymore I stopped it since last year or something. I'm just a Taekooker💜💚 and Tae & Kook supporter.(now some reader gonna comment- "Bts don't even need someone like you" " Thank god you're not an Army" " You're anti of them " " You're sick "
"You're a bitch to say that" - To all of you writing this....just know I ain't a teenager like you to not know what's right or wrong neither I'm Too old to loose my brain cell to decide right things. I'm pretty, and in my early 20's. Much more wiser.)

I don't mean to spread hate but just wanted to spread some awareness,don't be sooo into something that you turn blind eyes to wrong things.
And Your negative comments will be ignored if you put some here. So don't mind me and write whatever you wants to, and to the peoples who actually support what I said is right have my heart❤.

Bye Bye!!!!!
(Gonna clean my keyboard from Jimin's name😉)

Anneyong!