Chapter 23( Moved on)

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

TAE

There were two sides to this town, and I wasn't going to lie and say that my parents and sunghoon's parents had bought on the wealthy side of the town. My parents had expensive taste, not that they rubbed it in to anyone. But it did make sense why Mihan's house was still in the wealthy side of the town.

So while I was now heading in the opposite direction to Sunghoon's, it was still a respectable suburb. So when the car slowed down, I didn't think anything of it. Until it started to slow down to a crawl. I glanced at it. I didn't know the car. It was a classic muscle car with heavily tinted windows.

I turned the corner and picked up my pace. Then my heart raced as it picked up and turned the corner as well. Shit. Who do I call?

Police?

Kook?

Mihan?

Kook hadn't answered earlier but he did call me back. Maybe I should try him? I got my phone out just when I heard the window of the car slid down.

Shit.

I heard the driver turn down the music.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Walking around in a bikini like that, someone might call you jail bait."

I paused. That voice.

I turned around to look at the car, lowering to the level of the window.

"Since when did you own a car like this?" I looked at my brother. I should have picked it was him by the music.

Mihan leaned across the car, closer to me, a huge grin on his face. "Borrowing it. Now you going to get your jail bait ass in the car or wanna keep walking the street in your underwear?"

"I have you know, this is a designer bikini and I have a cover on." I looked back at him smugly.

"Hate to break it to you little bro, but it's fucking see- through. Get in."

I rolled my eyes and cracked the door open. "So who did you get this ride off?" I asked and then glanced in the back seat. "Holy shit Mihan! You got enough alcohol?"

I had never see so many bottles of spirits and slabs.

He started pulling us away from the curb. "That, my little brother, is for us."

I scoffed. "It's the start of the week, Mihan. A school week. I can't get off my face with you."

"Yeah you are."

"Why?"

"Cause we are going to get that bloke you are upset about out of your system." Mihan was lighting up the cigarette, letting the car stir itself. Then, once he had the cigarette lit, one hand went back to the stirring wheel.

I was just staring at him. I hadn't told him anything about a guy. Nothing. So how the hell did he know?

"Stop looking so shocked, Tae. I am your hyung after all." He rolled his eyes at me. "Now you up for getting him out of your system?" I was positive I had just got Sunghoon out of my system. "I'm done with him. I don't need to drink myself to alcohol poisoning to let him go."

"There are stages of breaking up. You clearly are at the stage where you need to drink to let him go completely." He glanced at me. "Trust me, I've had to get an ex out of my system too."

I sighed. It wouldn't kill me to get Sunghoon completely off my chest. I had let him go, but maybe I needed a drink to make it official?

"Ok, one drink." I somewhat agreed to his plan. Then I saw his expression.