3: Flip, Sip, Strip

________________ 

There was a loud knock on my bedroom door.

I groaned in answer and a female voice said, "Evie? Reception called. They said there's a green Audi registered to you in their parking lot that you need to pick up."

I sighed and slowly dragged myself out of bed to open the door.

Laura giggled but I hadn't fully opened my eyes to see what she was giggling at.  

"Not a morning person, huh?"

"No," I croaked.

"Well, you did get in quite late last night." Laura walked in and sat on my chair. I sighed as I shut my door. I guess she's staying in here. 

"You didn't even get here in time for dinner. We waited but you took too long."

I nodded and collapsed back onto my bed.

"What happened?"

I cleared my throat. "I went to the coffee shop, some stupid guy spilt mine down my shirt and I had to go to the laundry room to get it cleaned up."

"Then why did it take so--?"

"The power cut off and we got stuck in there for hours."

She gasped. "Wow." Her green eyes went downcast for a moment but then they sparked some. "Who's 'we'?"

I sat up and ran a hand through my tangled hair. "This guy that stopped me from beating the crap out of the one that spilt the coffee down me."

"Was he hot?" She became excited suddenly.

His extremely bright green eyes and beautiful smile popped into my mind.

"Ooo that smile tells all, Evie." Laura giggled. "What was his name? Did you get his number?"

I laughed. "No I didn't get his number. And I don't know his name..."

"You were with the guy for hours and you didn't find out his name?"

I shook my head slowly and stood up not bothering to try and go back to sleep with Laura here. "Well, I said if I was meant to see him again then I will."

"Awh. How cute. You probably won't see him again though you know that right?"

I scoffed playfully. "I might. You don't know that." I went into my wardrobe and picked out a pair of jeans and my Abercrombie jumper. "What are you doing today?"

"Nothing really. The guys are probably doing nothing too. Hey! We should all do nothing together!!"

I chuckled. "Yeah, okay."

"I know everything about them and with you I know nothing! So, when you come down for breakfast I'll make sure everyone is in the living room."

I smiled. "Alright then."

She grinned and walked out of my room into hers. The girl seemed very fun and enthusiastic. Looks like I'm never going to get bored with her here.  

I showered quickly and made my way downstairs to find the two boys, Lucas and Damien, sitting on the couch half asleep. I glanced out the window and sighed. A grey day today. It was probably going to rain... No going out I suppose.

"I see Laura has dragged you into this." Lucas said with a smirk. He winked one of his blue eyes. "Hungry?"

"Starving actually-"

"Don't worry!"  

Laura walked into the living room with a huge plate of pancakes. Damn, how long was I in the shower for? She put it on the table and gave us all plates and forks. The boys dug in first leaving about four to share between Laura and me.