25: Watching

__________

"He's not very... Nice. Why would you invite him round?"

Michael reached over to my leg and draped it across his waist with a small sigh. "Because I need to speak with him about something. I invited him before you told me about this by the way. And no, you cannot listen but despite my request, I feel you'll probably still come downstairs."

He drew circles on the skin on my leg as I lay my head on his chest. It was almost six o'clock on a Friday night and Michael had asked for me to come over. I, of course, drove here straight after his last class and collapsed into a relaxed heap on his bed.

I'd told him about Sam coming over about ten minutes ago after he'd repeatedly poked and tickled my stomach asking me to tell him what's wrong. I had been crying with laughter for five minutes before I came out with it. Thursday and Wednesday night had been filled with homework assignments so when Michael came in through the window, I'd been half asleep meaning I hadn't had a chance to try and tell him.

And now, I was relaxing my lungs and taking huge breaths to try and not die.

I let out a sharp sigh. "No, I don't want to stay away. I really want to hear what you have to say about all of this. I'm, apparently, as much as a part of this as you are."

He rolled his green eyes and smiled softly. "I understand, Evie."

I lay my hand flat on his chest. "Will you let me?"

"Hmm... No." He mumbled as he shut his eyes.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Michael."

"Yes, Dimples?" He smiled but kept his eyes firmly shut.

"Don't be a jackass."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"I'm not."

"Michael!"

"Evangeline."

I slapped his chest and he laughed. "You're being extremely childish."

"No, I'm not. You're just being extremely uncooperative. How about I speak with him about harassing you and then after we've had our talk I'll explain everything when he's gone."

I thought about it for a moment. He might give me the abridged version so... "No."

He let out a small sigh and flipped me over so he was hovering over me. His grip on my thigh tightened. I could see his pupils dilating and the faint black veins pulsing up and down his neck. "What if I scare you into it?"

I traced my fingers along the black pulsing veins and then brushed my thumbs across his cheekbones. "It won't work. Because you don't scare me." I kissed both of his eye lids softly and felt his grip loosen on my thigh as chuckled.

"I'll never understand why." He mumbled before pecking my lips. His face had quickly returned back to normal.

I pulled his head back down and sunk into a deeper kiss. He held my face with one of his hands and stroked his thumb against my jaw. I sighed happily and wrapped my arms around his neck. I loved this. I loved him. He surprised me by catching my bottom lip between his teeth and pulling; not too hard but enough to break a moan through the tension filled silence.

I opened my eyes to meet his lust filled ones. He opened his mouth to speak but I captured his lips roughly in mine. His hands moved to my waist and positioned my lower half directly in line with his.

I moved my hips just a little to make myself comfortable and had the intense pleasure in hearing his deep moan. The vibration of it had me shuddering with want. Our kisses became rough and our breaths came in short shallow breaths when we pulled away for a second and resumed. I moved my hands to his shirt and pulled it over his head harshly. I let my fingers roll over his hard muscles as his head moved to the crook of my neck. My heart was pounding through my ears and I knew for a fact Michael could hear it. It felt like my body was throbbing with need as his mouth skilfully sucked and nipped my collarbone.