28: His Maker

****PRE-WARNING!!!!!!!!: MATURE SCENES RIGHT AT THE START OF THIS CHAPTER*****

But the chapter does go back to normal and back to the story. :)

Song of the day: "Young the Giant - Guns Out" 

_______________________

His kiss, like always, made my mind blank and my body on high alert.

I held on to the last remnant of sanity I had left, brought my hands up to his chest and tapped my fingers repeatedly.

He pulled away from my mouth to trail kisses down my neck, over my shoulders only to repeat the sequence. This gave me the opportunity to speak. "S-so--"

"The more you ask questions," His warm soft hands slid underneath my shirt and pushed it upwards revealing my stomach and soon enough my breasts which were, unfortunately for my self control, not covered by a bra. "The more you'll suffer."

He held my hands above my head just after he ripped the shirt off me. I wanted to cover myself but he kept my hands held above me knowing my intentions. 

His burning green gaze drunk in my torso. My cheeks warmed with embarrassment and I just knew that this was going to be torture. 

"Michael--"

"Oh? You're talking." His mouth opened against my neck and sucked the skin into his mouth. 

I bit down onto my bottom lip hard and curled my toes in anticipation. My body pooled with pure warmth and lust and at this point, there was no going back.

I opened my mouth and mumbled, "Mike-" but once again, he interrupted.

"And yet you continue to talk." 

His mouth moved to my collarbone. I let out a small whimper.

"You're making noise,"

My heavy lids opened and I turned incredulously to the top of his head. "But--"

His deep chuckle made me shudder and my breathing picked up when his lips moved to the top of my breast. I tried to struggle a little to free my hands but ended up whimpering again involuntarily when his hardened bottom half pressed against my sensitive area. 

"You asked for it."

And finally, his soft lips covered my nipple. If I said there was no going back then, I was lying. 

His tongue rolled it repeatedly in his mouth making me writhe slightly underneath him. I bit my lip to stop the moans and whimpers from the immense pleasure. He knew I was desperate to speak or moan because I could feel the triumphant smile on his face as he moved from the other giving it the same amount of attention.

Oh, God this man! He was too much. Whatever sanity I thought I had left was definitely gone now, leaving the sexual deviant I've probably only let go of several times since losing my virginity. 

Michael was all man compared to the boys from high school. His hard muscled body, his experienced kisses and especially his thick long hard--

I couldn't hold anything in any longer when his teeth scraped against my sensitive nipples.

"Oh god. I hate you." I gritted out.

"I love you too." He mumbled before bringing his lips back onto mine. 

He let go of my hands, finally, and I brought them to his face to hold him closer. Our kisses were becoming rough and desperate. I wanted to take control of this situation and not get "punished" as he said, but as I went to roll him over he stopped me.