22: Witchcraft

Note for any re-readers: Most of this chapter was edited in 2014 due to the ridiculously annoying amount of Twilight freakin' comments ha, yeah. ha. no.

_______________________

I opened my eyes when a click sounded somewhere in the room.

At first, yes I thought all of last night was a dream. I thought everything from when I left the lecture hall up to the part where I settled into bed with Michael Reeves was my imagination. But inhaling deeply and smelling the wonderful aroma of orchids around me, I knew it wasn't a dream at all.

I turned my head toward the click and watched a ruffled Michael walk to the centre of the room in jeans and a black shirt.

He sent me a dazzling smile and ran a hand through his disheveled hair.

"Good morning," He said in his honey sweet voice.

"Good indeed." I mumbled and yawned.

He moved into the closet and back in wearing long shorts and a worn dark blue tee. He then slipped back into the cool sheets next to me and rested his head in front of me. His green eyes being the only thing I could see.

"This is much better. " A smile lit up his beautiful face.

"Much." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

"Are you just going to repeat a word from everything I say?"

I made a humming sound not really paying attention.

I felt a slight soft pressure to the side of my neck and let out a quiet sigh in pleasure. "What time is it?"

"Almost eight-thirty." His voice grumbled deeply beside my neck.

"Why won't you let me sleep?"

"Because I'm deprived of your affection." He continued leaving small trails of kisses up and down my neck sending small shivers down my spine.

I ran my hands through his tangled velvet soft hair and instead of giving him full access to my neck, pulled him so his head rested in between my chin and my collarbone.

"Just a few more minutes and I'll give you enough affection to last you another one hundred years." I wrapped my legs around his waist and stroked my hands through his hair.

He let out a small chuckle and brought his arms to encircle me into him. "I'll give you ten minutes."

"Oh, aren't you the greatest man that has ever lived." I mumbled before pressing my lips to his forehead and settling into him.

I quickly drifted off to sleep at the feel of Michael's hands stroking up and down my legs, arms and hands.

It was such a peaceful little nap... That was, until I heard my phone go off on the bedside table. I slowly opened my eyes and looked down to see that Michael and I had switched positions and I was now buried into his chest instead of the other way around. His breathing was slow and even telling me that the damned ringing didn't wake him up even though he had the most sensitive hearing ever.

I carefully reached over to the side without stirring too much and answered, "What?"

"Morning Miss. Disappear. What the hell happened to you last night?"

I rubbed my eyes with my free hand. "I... Left."

Laura laughed. "No shit. You left your bedroom door open so wherever you are, let me just say, Reeves' class was cancelled anyway. So you didn't miss anything."

I yawned and felt Michael's arms tighten around me but he still didn't look like he was awake. "That's good. I don't need to catch up then. What time is it?"