24. Bye Bye Birdie!

Wasabi? (Lol my version of what's up)

Video of bopping above, lol you dont have to watch it but I love that song! :D

And picture of Gangdom Style.

Sort of.

Hey so you guys didn't answer the questions but I'm updating anyway because I'm nice :)

So I'm going to dedicate this chapter to izisamazing because she's the only one who answered the questions so far and is all around amazing.

WARNING: THERE WILL BE DOG PUNS IN THIS CHAPTER. BE AWARE.

AND, (JUST INCASE) HAVE A BOX IF TISSUES NEARBY. I MEAN, IF YOU LIKE THESE CHARACTERS, YOU MAY WANT A TISSUE OR TWO TO, YOU KNOW, TEAR UP INTO

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Anyway, I give you...

-

JAMES AND JETT

-

"You know," Jett huffed. "This whole party idea was a horrible idea." He slowed his pace, putting his hands on his knees.

Him and James had left the zookeeper a little after the disappointing superhero did. They were chasing Marley back towards the New Wing, the newer part of the older building. The bird seemed as if it hadn't flown in years instead of a night, flying continuously and fast, its bright red feathers fluttering in the nonexistent wind, a speed neither of the wild youngsters could keep up with.

James slowed, stopping next to his friend with a frown. "How so? I thought this party was a great idea!"

Jett rolled his eyes, knowing James thought every idea of his was a great one. "Well, it's totally ruined. We've been chasing this dang bird all day! By the time we catch it -if we ever catch it- the school day will be over." He went over to the wall, sliding down it onto the ground. There, he bent his knees, putting his elbows on them, and rested his chin on his supported hands. "Besides, you'd probably scare all the guests away with you terrible puns."

James watched as Marley soared around the corner at the end of the hall, the bird letting out a squawk of mockery when doing so. Stupid bird. He turned back to his friend, anger boiling when seeing his posture.

"You negative butt head!" James slapped his friend's arms out from under his head, making the boy's chin bang against his knees. "We've worked so hard for this! We were even gonna..." James paused, a glint in his eyes which could only mean bad things.

Jett, with his eyes widening, suddenly sat up. "Don't. You. Dare."

James' smile only grew bigger.

"Oh God, please!" Jett cried to the ceiling. "Don't let James do this! I promise I'll eat all my vegetables!" He started sobbing. "Even... broccoli!"

But James already had YouTube up on his iPod.

"I'll do my own laundry!" Jett continued, yelling to the ceiling. "Even in college! Heck, I'll even try in school! I might even do my homework! Just, please, please, do not let-"

The music started. And James was going to dance.

"C'mon Jett," James teased, bouncing to the intro beat. "You have to."

Jett sighed, hiding his head in his hands. He was not going to do this. There was no way.

But the beat is very catchy...