46. That Was Oddly Convientent...

Hey hey hey everybody!

Wassup?

I'M BACK!

Here's an update, ya know, just cause.

P.S. I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. My motivation for this story has slacked a bit, but I want to finish it. And hopefully, I will.

BTW YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THE CHAPTER 45 AGIAN BEFORE READING THIS ONE, JUST TO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED!

So... Enjoy!

-

THE TIED UP GANG

-

Ali's eyes widened. "Does anyone else see Eli flying extraordinarily slow with his fist out like Superman as the red shirted evil dudes shoot at himself somehow, miss every time?"

Zach nodded. "Pretty much."

The tied up gang watched as Eli did a loo-de-loop, dodging seven bullets whistling through the air. The next second, red lazers shot from his eyes aiming to hit the men but instead they ripped apart the 'We're Taking Over This School' banner that was hanging above the stage.

"Is that even possible?" Josie ogled in bewilderment.

Katrina rolled her eyes. "Obviously, it is."

Harry shook his head. "He drank some strong tea." He then stood up and brushed himself off.

In the distance, the kids could hear Mr. Ford screaming at his workers to actually hit the flying boy and that they were 'stupid baboons I should have never hired'.

Harry laughed, bending down to untie Eric. "You'd think he'd keep that head of his in a crisis," he mumbled to himself. "What a bloody moron."

The ropes loosened around Eric and he immediately pulled Harry into a brotherly hug.

"You've saved my life twice today," Eric cried into Harry's taller shoulder. "You're the best."

Harry awkwardly patted Eric's back when footsteps ran up from behind him.

"Cat!" Josie exclaimed.

"Josie!" Cat called, running up to her and untying her ropes.

"You're alive!" Katrina smiled.

"Yeah," Cat said, smiling when Josie tackled her into a huge hug. "I had some help..."

Just then, two more people hopped up onto the stage.

"Neo!" One of the people, the boy, said to Harry. "Comment vas-tu?"

Harry beamed. "Je vais bien. Je suis content que tu es vivant, trop!"

"Who's Neo?" Josie mumbled to Cat, who only shrugged in response.

Harry turned to the confused faces of his friends. "Guys, this is Adam," he gestured to the boy he had just been speaking to. "And this is Eve," he pointed at the other person who had jumped onto the stage, an emo looking girl.