Chapter 15: Zanifer? Or Nah?

The week flew by and I couldn't be happier. My physical training would start today when this pack warrior comes back.

Everyone kept warning me that the guy was the biggest player in the world. Did I think they were exaggerating? Yes.

My week with this pack had been the most fun I have had in years.

Aimee, Nathan's sister, became my best friend the day after I had arrived. Her and Nathan and most of his friends, who were now my friends, helped me a lot by getting me to laugh again and smile again.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the joke Matt had told me an hour ago.

Some ladies in the kitchen popped their head into the living room and  watched me laugh at nothing.

I immediately sobered when I saw the crazy look they were giving me.

"Dude!" Matt fell into the sofa next to me, his elbow hitting my arm.

"Ow!" I cried out. I shoved him and then hit him with the couch cushion.

"Okay okay! Sorry!" He rubbed his nose and gave me a glare.

"You better be you little twerp!" I glared at him. He laughed and punched my arm playfully.

"Anyways! What I was saying was, MY BEST FRIENDS COMING BACK TODAY!" He yelled into my ear and got up to do a happy dance.

I laughed at his dance. He was shaking his hips kind of like belly dancing. Nathan called him and he smiled at me ruffling my hair as he zipped out the front door. They left to pick up his friend at the airport.

Matt, in the 6 days that I knew him, became my little brother. He was 20 years old and was probably the most immature person I had ever met. He was so similar to Carter that they were almost like twins!

He hit on me for a while but once I told him no and that I didn't like younger guys anyways, he stopped! Now he gets all protective towards me over the stupidest little things!

Actually, now that I think about it, Nathan, Chris, Damon and Mark all treated me like a younger sister and they all were my big overprotective brothers!

Chris was the sweetest of them. He is Nathan's best friend and also the Beta of their pack. Damon was always moody. I have never seen him smile, ever! His mate, Mark on the other hand was loud and annoying and he was always playing stupid pranks!

Damon and Mark were an odd couple, not because they are gay but because of how opposite they are! Their each other's choice mates but they loved each other like they were born to be mates. Both their mates, Sally and Christina, died on a rescue mission including Mark's mom, and the grief had brought them closer together and they have been inseparable ever since.

Chris and Aimee were probably the only couple I have ever wanted to choke the life out of. They were so lovey-dovey with each other all of the time! Bleh!

Nathan also had a mate named Kirsten who was visiting away to her mother's. She was in her third trimester of her pregnancy and as Nathan says, "She's off her rocker." With an insane look in his eyes.

In only a week, I had 6 people who became my best friends in the world. We just instantly clicked and now I can't imagine my life without them.