Chapter 3: NO FAINTING!

JEN

My father's booming laughter echoed around my head as he bent down trying to control it.

"Y-you can't be s-serious!" He said trying to muffle his laughter. He had slapped his knee probably for the fifth time.

"Jen! What do you think you are doing?!" My mothers voice cut through my fathers laughter as she made her way towards us.

I hadn't even noticed her watching amongst the crowd.

"Your mate wants to merge the packs! How could he do this?!" I yelled at her. "He wants some strange pack to come in and take over this pack! MY pack! As future Alpha, I cannot let that happen!"

My mother's face didn't look shocked at all. She looked sad almost. Just then, it clicked in my head.

"But you already knew that, didn't you? You knew he was going to merge the pack and you didn't tell me?!" I was shocked and hurt. She always tells me everything. Always.

"Mom how-" I continued before she cut me off.

"Enough is enough! Stop this nonsense this instance! I will not have my daughter embarrass her father in front of this pack!" She yelled at me.

"Excuse me?" My fathers voice chimed in. "Are you saying she is going to embarrass me?" He said pointing at his chest. "Are you saying she can take me? That she can beat me in this fight?!"

"What? I-I d-didn't say t-that at all." My mother stuttered in a small voice.

The bastard always kept her on a leash and now he's twisting everything she said. I shook my head at him. He was disgusting.

As he stepped closer to my mom, I stepped in front of her. "Don't come any closer." I threatened him.

His eyes blazed with fury. "You wanna fight, little girl? Let's fight."

He looked behind him for Michael and snapped his fingers. "You! Come here."

Michael obeyed my father and sent an apologetic look to me.

"Hold these things for me, will you. I would be needing them back when I kill a certain disappointment." He took off his nice blazer and tie along with his rings and watch and put them in the guards hand.

"Mom, go into the crowd now." I told her as I took my own watch off along with my shoes.

Without any type of warning, my father shifted into his brown wolf and lunged.

My mother screamed from the crowd and that got my attention. I looked to her which was my mistake.

A paw, heavy as a truck, struck the side of my face with a force that had my ear's and legs ringing. Yes, my legs rang too.

I fell to the floor and gasped at the sudden loss of hearing in my left ear.

I quickly shifted into my black and white wolf and lunged at my father as he was going to swipe at my nose with his paws. Smart of him to go after my senses first. Let's just be glad he didn't try to take out my eyes first.

His wolf made my black and white wolf look like a little doll compared to his.

He may have been stronger than me but I was faster. I dodged every attack he sent my way and that seemed to anger him more. His attacks were becoming faster with rage and I couldn't keep dodging them fast enough.

Just as I was about to roll to the left, his claws swiped down on my arm. I let out a howl of pain. I could hear my mother crying in the background.

Now, I was pissed. No more Miss Nice Girl. This bastard was going the fuck down.

I jumped up onto his back after I rolled under his legs. I sunk my teeth into his neck hoping to snap his neck but they didn't go deep enough. He was trying to shake me off but couldn't do it, I held my own and tried to sink deeper until I was rammed into a wall.

Now, where the hell did this wall come from?

I let go and yelped as I felt my ribs crack and felt my head hit the wall and then the concrete. I was feeling dizzy already. Man, I'm probably going to have brain damage now!

My father was quick to react as he held down my neck with his paw. God! Did he weigh a ton! I felt blood pouring out of my head as I was struggling to move when I couldn't. He took my struggling as an opportunity and smashed my hind leg with his paw. He literally stepped on my leg and broke it! I growled and howled with rage and pain.

I was snapping my jaw at his paw, trying to get it off. And then, his paw went down on my arm. He just broke my arm and my leg.

The pain in my body was unbearable as I choked on my howl. I think I was about to faint! Not in front of this asshole I called a father I don't. I will not faint! I said to myself as everything turned black.

The last thing I remembered was his paw crushing my neck.