Chapter 1: Damn Everything!

Ahhhhh!!! 😁 My second book! (First one didn't end well...NO QUESTIONS!) How awesome is that! Very much if you want to know! It's a little slow in the beginning but what book isn't! I promise It will get better. At least I think so... Welp! Read on! 😐

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

JEN

"Damn everything!" I said throwing my hands in the air as I paced in my room.

I started to point at different sets of furniture.

"Damn this bed! Damn this dresser! Damn this picture! Damn this-this-this door!" I yelled at my innocent door when I ran out of furniture to damn.

I was beyond pissed. He ruined everything. That little piece of-of...turd! I just wanted to choke the life out of my stupid little brother.

How could he do this? Why did he have to blame me for the car crashing?

The door to my room opened and in walked the turd.

His brown hair, like mine, was tousled around on his head like he had just woken up. His black jeans and blue shirt were starting to stick to his muscled chest and legs. He was actually starting to look pretty handsome, as handsome as your stupid younger brother can look!

"Um...hey, sis." He said rubbing his neck nervously, his hazel eyes not meeting my brown eyes.

"Hey, sis." I replied back in a mocking voice. I went over to him and smacked his head.

"Ow! Jeez!" He yelled while rubbing his head. "That hurt!"

"GOOD, you little shit." I said about to smack him again but he caught my hand before I could inflict some more pain.

"Dude, stop and listen will you!" He dragged me over to the bed and forced me to sit down.

I huffed and crossed my arms.

It was completely silent.

"Speak." I growled through clenched teeth. I was seething.

He looked shy and I think I saw some blush. Now, why is he blushing?

I narrowed my eyes at him as I saw and heard him gulp.

"I-I found my mate." He said with his face turning completely tomato red.

My seething face turned into a surprised face.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" I smacked him on the back of his head, again.

"Oh my god! Stop hitting me!" He got up and went to stand in a corner, away from me but I couldn't care less, he found his mate! As much as I wanted to wring his little neck, I was happy for him.

I got up to do a happy dance.

"Dude, sis, stop! My eyes! Stop doing that with your butt!" He yelled shielding his eyes.

"He found his maaate! He found his maaate!" I sang, doing something weird with my butt and head.

I then remembered he was still here. I looked at him with a mischievous grin and he frowned.

"No." He shook his head. "Do you know how much you wei-"

I cut him off by tackling him to the floor.

I think I must have sprained something because I heard him groaning.

"Get off you pig from hell!" He said struggling.

I just chuckled at him not caring about his sprained wrist.