Chapter 4: You Look a Little Green?

JEN

I opened my eyes slowly as I felt the hard ground under me. Why am I feeling uncomfortable? Shouldn't I not be, considering I'm in heaven.

I just knew my father had killed me when he added weight to my neck. I could have sworn I felt a crack in my neck but then, POOF! Everything went black.

Mhmmm, I said to myself. Am I in hell then? I'm pretty sure I didnt do anything wrong that could have landed me in hell. I groaned as I sat up because I was hurting everywhere. My stiff bones felt like they were in the same position for days. What hurt most of all, was my pride. I was supposed to be next in line and this is how I fought? I was a disgrace. I frowned. Why didn't I win? I could have taken him down. Maybe I should get more training and then beat him up. Wait? Why am I alive? I mean I'm pretty sure I'm alive considering I feel pain.

But why did he let me live? He had beaten me?

I sighed as I looked around to see that I was in a cell. I took a deep breath. Oh wow, did I regret that! I was in a coughing fit because that smelled disgusting! Like pee and poop were mixed together!

I tried getting up but couldn't because of the sharp pain I felt in my leg and arm. I looked down at my leg and cursed. It didn't heal properly. I could tell by the way the bone was still sticking out from under my skin.

A few tears started to come out of my eyes. I wasn't crying because I might be down here for the rest of my life or that I might not get to see my brother and mother, oh no, I was crying because I knew I was going to have to set my leg back in place and would have to go through the pain, again. Besides, once my leg and arm are healed, I am going to bust out of this putrid smelling piece of shit.

I looked for something I could use to scream into but this cell was completely empty. EMPTY! Not even a fucken bed! I was still an Alphas daughter with Alpha fucken blood. My blood boiled thinking of the disrespect but then calmed down thinking that some of these people don't have a choice.

I looked down to see I had clothes on. Phew! Imagine being naked in this place! I even noticed I had on an underwear and a bra? Who dressed me? My mother?

I took my shirt off and I instantly heard a whistle.

"What the-!" I looked around but this time I actually looked around. I could see a male figure standing in the shadows across from my cell. He leaned against a wall in his own cell as his eyes burned into my exposed chest.

"Look away, pervert!" I yelled at the dude. He just chuckled! CHUCKLED! The asshole! I narrowed my eyes at him as he stepped out of the shadows.

My eyes instantly widened. Oh. My. God. This guy was hot! My cheeks instantly went red because I was staring too long causing him to smirk. Stupid face. His emerald green eyes glinted as the sun hit his perfectly sculpted face. I couldn't help but drool but I immediately sobered.

"Hey! Turn around! You asswipe!" He just kept staring, like staring, staring! Like he was trying to take my bra off with his mind!

I turned my torso around and proceeded to put the shirt in my mouth.

Okay, here we go.

I sucked in and held my breath.

Just as I about to break my leg and twist it, Mr. Pervert spoke again.

"I know something else that you could put in your mouth!" He said suggestively.

I ignored him and then with a quick twist, I broke my leg again.

I tried to contain my scream as much as I could but the shirt just didn't hold.

"Damn girl! That was intense!" I heard his voice pierce through my pain.