Spin - Offs

My Boyfriend by ACCIDENT will have TWO spin-offs, and the prologue of the first one, which is entitled "When I Was Your Man", is already posted. Just click on the external link below to access the story. The other spin-off, entitled "To Get Her", will be posted at an indefinite time.

Kindly take note that the spin-offs contain spoilers from the published version of Part I and Part II of MBBA, since they technically contain the same content, but are told from different perspectives. "When I Was Your Man" is narrated by Austin Delos Santos, and it can also be considered as a prequel of "Mutually Unrequited", which is Austin and Andrea's love story, and is the first and only side story of MBBA. For those who want to read these stories, just visit my profile and scroll through my list of works. The unedited version of "Mutually Unrequited" is already published and completed here in Wattpad (See multimedia section to view the cover.).

As for details regarding "To Get Her", I will post them after I finish "When I Was Your Man", since I do not want to disclose any spoilers while it is not yet published here. Hopefully, depending on my free time and state of mind, I will be able to finish at least one of the spin-offs before the year ends. I really hope that all of you will be patient with me and continue to read and support my stories. Thank you, God bless always, and enjoy reading!

- Nikki