Chapter 2: Locked in the Closet with Harry Styles

Hey, it's Trinity :)

This story is becoming quite fun to write! I'm really enjoying it. Hopefully you guys are too :)

Anyways, I don't have much to say from here. Enjoy!

_________________

Kariann's POV

I was on the second floor, looking at each door to find the janitor’s closet. I let out a deep breath upon finding the door. I checked to see if the hallway was cleared for knocking lightly on the door. “Harry?”

Silence.

Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself, “It’s Kariann.”

There was a moment of silence before I reached down to turn the doorknob. I opened the door, seeing standing right behind it was Harry Styles, looking up to see into my eyes. I heard the elevator ding from the hallway, followed by the loud talk of girls. I saw Harry’s eyes widen before he grabbed my arm, pulling me in upon pulling the door shut also. I practically face-planted his chest, but he didn’t seem to mind. I could feel the tightening of his chest as he held his breath. I froze, scared to move. I could feel my body temperature rise as my heartbeat sped up.

Harry’s hand stayed on my arm, but I had enough sense in me to pull back some so we weren’t touching. It was so dark in the closet, and I was glad too, so he wouldn’t notice the mad blushing situation I was having at the moment. The group of people passed and Harry let out his breath. “Sorry,” I heard him say, letting go of my arm, “I freaked.”

Like that wasn’t obvious, I thought to myself. Poor guy, the only thing he was worried about was not getting mauled by a bunch of fans. I’m so stupid, getting worked up over a little touch on the arm. I wasn’t acting this way whenever I was helping Louis, but why Harry? Oh… maybe because I just happened to be locked in the closet with him. I reached down, touching the knob. Yep, I was right. The door was locked. “Damn it…” I muttered.

“We’re locked in, aren’t we?” Harry asked, reaching down to test the door himself.

“Yeah. I’ll call Dakota…” I said, getting out my phone.

I dialed her number and it was picked up on the second ring. “Hello?” I heard an accent fill the phone.

“Louis?” I asked, confused.

“Kariann?”

“Why do you have Dakota’s phone?” I asked, confused.

“Oh, it’s hers? I found it in the bush.”

“Give it to her.” I instructed, rolling my eyes.

She was on the line, “What’s up?”

“Well, you see…” I started, “To put it bluntly, I’m locked in the closet with Harry. Come down here and let us out.”

I should have heard this coming, but I couldn’t stop her. “O-h” Dakota cooed through the phone, “Isn’t that cute? Should I wait seven minutes?”

“Dakota Ann…” I started, voice full of agitation.

“Yeah, yeah, okay. I’ll come let you out before he does anything to you-“ Click.

I was seriously going to hurt her. “What was that about?” Harry asked, curious.

I shrugged, “It’s nothing. My friend was being stupid.”

I could practically hear the smile in his voice. “Oh really?”

Hurry up, please, I begged in my mind. It already dawned on me that I was locked in the closet with Harry, I didn’t want to start fantasizing about stupid stuff before Dakota got here. It probably took five minutes of silence before I heard a brief knock on the door, “Kariann?”