Chapter 3: Pizza and Horror

*Dakota’s POV*

Today was just… wow. First, I never expected to see Louis Tomlinson in a bush, oh and I completely forgot about losing my phone but he just happened to find it, and next… finding Harry Styles in a closet. Now, that was funny. Every time I think about it, I just crack up. Those were the two little memories that I knew I’d never forget, but they totally slipped my mind whenever I saw Pretty Boy slide his hotel key in a door and opened it.

It was apparent that someone was playing a guitar and Kariann and I felt hesitant before following the two boys in. Poor Potato Boy. He had a bad sprain and I was curious of how he was going to explain that to the public…

“I present to you…” Harry started, blocking our view in front of him and the sounds of a guitar stopping, “Angels of Columbus!”

That threw the two of us off. He moved to the side and Louis wobbled a little over, getting out of our way to get a look at the room. I didn’t even care what was in the room, the only thing I could see was the three boys that were together. Niall Horan was on the middle of the couch with a guitar on his lap, Liam Payne was sitting in one of the desk chairs with a paper in hand, and Zayn Malik was sitting on the arm of the couch, relaxing on the back of it.

All three of them smiled, and I wasn’t sure what to do. What was I supposed to do? I was locked in place where I was standing. I had no idea what to do. Niall placed his guitar down and stood, followed by the other two. “Thanks for helping out the guys.” Liam said, being the first to speak, “I guess we should have known better than to send them out for food when there’s a concert tonight.”

“You think?” Naill asked, “Now there’s no food!”

“Chill out, Nialler, we’ll order some pizza.” Harry said, digging out his phone, “I’ll do it. You girl’s hungry?”

I wasn’t sure how to react before Kariann answered, “Definitely. I’m starving.”

Harry looked at me, and I nodded. An arm was flung over my shoulder, as well as Kariann’s. Naill looked between the two of us, smiling. We both couldn’t help it. We grinned back. “Are you okay, Lou?” Liam asked his friend, helping him sit on the bed.

I looked over, seeing Louis nodding, face scrunched up in pain, “Yeah. I think I’ll need a pair of crutches though.”

“What about the concert tonight? Lou can’t be moving around with that sprain…” Zayn said, looking down at his wrapped ankle.

“It’s not like he can’t sing, though.” Harry said, putting his phone back into his pocket. “Do you still want to do the concert, boo?”

Harry took a seat by his friend, wrapping an arm over his shoulder. Lou smiled at his friend, “I’ll be fine, Hazza.”

“How are we going to explain that to the fans?” Niall asked, arm still over my and Kariann’s shoulders.

“I’m not sure…” Liam said, thinking, “We should keep it simple, though. We don’t want to come off as finding the fans annoying or anything…”

“Um… I have an idea.” Kariann spoke up, “Why don’t you say you tripped over some stairs and twisted your ankle in the process.”

“That’s not a bad idea,” Naill complimented.

“What about his leg though?” Zayn asked.

“Well,” I spoke up, “you could say you tripped outside the hotel and the steps scratched the side of your leg… or a cat…”

“A cat?” Liam asked.

I shrugged, “When Louis jumped in the bushes we thought it was a cat.”