Chapter 22: Welcome to the Tropics!

*Kariann’s POV*

Spring Break. Two weeks of freedom and worry-free from school work. Dakota, Bonnie, and I climbed onto the private jet the guys rented out for us. “Damn…” Bonnie breathed, taking in the nice cab. We threw our bags down, taking a seat. A flight attendant came out, full of smiles as she offered us something to drink.

We would be meeting everyone at the destination, wherever that may be. Apparently the guys didn’t trust themselves without revealing the secret, so they decided to just meet us there. It was a long, yet quick, ride. It only took three hours before we landed. There were no windows so we had no idea what to expect.

The door opened and I was breathless as I stepped out and onto the steps. A soft breeze touched my cheeks as the wind blew. I felt a small smile touch my lips as five cars, very nice cars at that, pulled up. Five guys came out of the driver’s side, followed by two girls out of the passengers. “Wait…” Dakota wondered. “Where’s Eleanor? I thought she was coming…”

We made it down the steps and the five guys came up to us, Liam and Zayn with their girlfriends. We hugged each other and was introduced to the two girls. They were beautiful girls, it actually made me jealous. It was good to see them again. “Alright!” Niall said, and I noticed him intertwining his hands with Bonnie’s. “Let’s hit the road! I wanna see the beach!”

“Wait just a moment…” Dakota said, looking between Niall and Bonnie. “No way! When did you two start going out?”

Bonnie laughed, walking backwards and pulling Niall along. “Not saying!”

I gaped. No way, those two actually started dating? I grinned, seeing Dakota pout at her friend. “Love you, Kotes!”

“Alright! I think I’m going to have to agree with Niall on this one.” Liam said, smiling as he put an arm around Danielle’s waist. “I’m ready to hit some waves.”

Zayn and Perry were making their way to their own cars and Liam and Danielle went over to theirs. “So, you girls ready?” Harry asked, taking my bags.

I took it that I was riding with Harry and Dakota with Louis. Harry put my bags in the trunk before climbing into the driver’s seat. “So you chose me, huh?” Harry asked, grinning. “I’m shocked.”

“Whatever, Styles.” I said, reaching over to put on my seatbelt.

“Well, Louis needs to be with Dakota anyways.” Harry said, putting the car into gear as he followed Louis’s car. “He an Eleanor broke up.”

I gaped in shock. “Oh, my God. When?”

“Technically Christmas day, but they officially called it off last month.”

“What…” I was flabbergasted. “Why…?”

Harry looked over at me with a small smile. “Just watch what happens over the course of the next two weeks. It’ll be entertaining to watch.”

He looked back out to where Louis was driving… quite slowly. Harry honked his horn, looking over the road before speeding up to his side. Harry rolled down my window. “The hell, Lou?”

Louis raised an eye at Harry, then gave him a huge grin. He turned his head to talk to Dakota. “Hell yeah!” I heard her yelled, peeking her head over to grin at me.

“Bye, suckers!” Louis yelled before putting the pedal to the metal and speeding away.

“That little-“ Harry gaped before flooring it.

Wow, I expected Louis to be more emotional about the breakup, but he was laughing and free with himself. I screamed as Harry and Louis were side by side, pushing their cars to almost 110. It was a scream of excitement, but it did scare the hell out of me too. They didn’t keep going fast for long since they slowed back down to a considerate speed. The cars often danced around each other. It was quite fun and it took about twenty minutes before they pulled off into a drive down a hill.