First Ending: Three Years Later

*Kariann’s POV*

Stress. Ugh, I hated that. Oh, and nervousness. I was so nervous I could die. I didn’t know what the critics would think of it. Nobody’s seen the final work except for myself. Two years I completed my bachelor’s degree in Full Sail for Film. Within the next year I managed to finally complete my first movie. I was the talk of the town, even my movie.

Okay, it was more of a teen movie, but what did you expect? I was still quite the teenager in my mind set. I was only twenty-one and my movie was about a girl that falls in love with a rockstar and does whatever she can to make him love her back. Heartache and jealousy seemed to be the main character’s dose in everyday life.

Sick of it all, she leaves him all alone. It didn’t take long before the guy realized that he loved her. And get this, the moment he could ever bring himself to tell her, she gets into an accident. It really does seem like she’s going to die, but she doesn’t. She’s completely fine. He’s by her side the whole time and they slowly begin to patch things up between them.

Ah, the ending I loved. The first kiss they shared on the beach. Just thinking about the production of it made my skin tingle. My thought process to make it perfect? Mine and Harry’s first kiss. Yep, judge me if you want, but I got that son-of-a-bitch of a scene down and I thanked my cast for putting up with my strict directing.

Even so, just because I loved it didn’t mean others will.

“Calm down, Kariann!” Dakota sighed at me. “Seriously! It’s going to be great, so don’t be so worried.”

“But still…” I muttered, rubbing my forehead. I could already feel a migraine coming on.

“Kariann Taylor Young.” Dakota spoke each word slowly, hair bouncing as the car we rode in kept driving. “If Harry sees you stressing like this, he’s going to worry. Hell, he may even make you quit your career. Calm down! It’s just your first film, you’ll be making hundreds more. Not only that, Zac Efron was in it. It’s bound to be good. Speaking of whom, will he be at the premier?”

God I swear that girl knew how to keep a subject changing. Even so, there would be many other celebrities there, showing off their glam, suits, and dresses. I was wearing a simple black dress and heels, something I told Dakota to at least wear but she decided against it. She hated dressing up and since this was my movie premier and I loved her so much, I let her get away with it. She was in her usual skinny jeans, plaid shirt, and converse.

“I’m so nervous.” I said, messing with my hands.

“Don’t worry.” Dakota said, her hand on my shoulder. “I’ll be by your side the whole time. I’m just as nervous for you as you are.”

The car came to a stop. I looked out the tented windows, seeing the pap and flashing lights as celebrities came and walked about. “Ready?” Dakota asked.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” I muttered, opening the door.

Flashing of lights erupted before my eyes. Millions of questions came flying from the paparazzi and fans were screaming. Good thing being around One Direction helped me get use to this some. Dakota did stick by my side for the longest time, easily ignoring the paparazzi that kept trying to get her attention as she walked with me.

“Hey…” Dakota started. “Did you send tickets to the guys?”

I nodded. “Yeah. I don’t know if they’ll show up or not though. I never got a reply back.”

Dakota pouted some. “I miss Lou.”

“Oh, my God! One Direction! One Direction!”

“And I believe that answers our questioning of doubt.” Dakota said, turning around in search of the guys. Our eyes settled on five nicely dressed boys as they smiled and waved at the fans. “LOUIS!” Dakota screamed in joy, running toward him.