See You at Lunch

You crossed your arms, pondering the new promo posters in front of you. Your fist went to your mouth as you considered the differences, your eyes constantly shifting from one to another. Glancing to the side, you saw Harry making his way into the room after answering one last question from the woman trailing beside him and putting a quick, but polite end to a simultaneous phone conversation. He looked a bit rushed and like there were one too many things to decide on, but nonetheless, he walked to your side and looked towards the posters. 

"I'm thinking the third one. Clean lines, clear text, interesting photos. Two is good as well, but I think the text is too small. Niall agreed, Louis didn't care. What do you think?" you spoke over your fist, still carefully staring at the choices.

You saw Harry nod out of the corner of your eye, his arms crossed as well and a hand to his mouth, pinching at his lower lip. "Yeah... sounds fine to me."

"Great," you exhaled, moving towards the table on your left. "How about these?" you asked, holding up mock DVD cases. Harry reached out to take one in his hands.

"Mmm..." he considered, flipping it over a few times, then taking the other."Probably the first one," he commented, handing them back.

"Finally something unanimous," you chuckled, making him give a small smile.

You replaced the cases to the table and stepped down its length, Harry following behind. You quickly exchanged opinions on a few more items. When you reached the end, you both hesitated for a minute. You glanced up at him before quickly looking towards the door. He met your eyes before bouncing his own as well, bringing a hand to his jaw and rubbing it there. The familiar tension in your chest returned once you'd run out of business related things to keep your conversation occupied.

"Well--"  you started, raising your eyebrows.

"Yep," he nodded quickly, agreeing at your breaking the moment. "See you at lunch," he mumbled quickly, brushing a kiss to your cheek-- trying very hard to do it just like he did with everyone else-- and turning to walk to his next appointment.

"See you at lunch," you nodded with a small laugh, eyes staying on the objects in front of you and trying to shake the feeling of his lips so close to yours. You both knew it felt better than it should.

A/N: The See You Series now has it's own little book! Read the rest of the story here in the "See You" book on my profile!