Belly Kisses

You sighed and closed your eyes, enjoying the coolness from the fan. The late summer heat didn't make pregnancy any easier. Not only did it cause you to constantly strip your shirt off as soon as you got home, but it also had a way of exhausting you even more than usual. So a late afternoon chill on the couch under the wafting breeze was about as close to heaven as you could imagine while being seven months pregnant.

That is, until you felt two large hands descend on your belly and opened your eyes to see Harry kneeling by the side of the couch, his face moving towards your middle. The cool breeze and time off your feet was great, but nothing would ever compare to the way Harry interacted with you and your baby.

His lips brushed your bare skin with a kiss, face hovering close as he smiled, then repeated the process-- lips gentle and slow. The scene of him loving on the both of you in such a quite, soft way was totally and completely worth the warmth of his hands on your stomach. Your hand moved to his curls and you brushed a thumb over his temple. He smiled back at you with his lips still nearly meeting your skin and his hair falling over your middle.

"Sorry, can't help it," he mumbled, his thumbs brushing over the stretched skin underneath them.

"I don't mind," you'd nearly whispered, still caught somewhere between awake and asleep.

He smiled again, more to himself this time, as his eyes turned back to your swelling middle. You loved to see just how pleased he was as he gazed down, lips brushing and kissing and nuzzling as his fingers stretched and stroked and rubbed.

"You feeling alright?" he asked calmly after a few moments of silent admiration, giving another slow kiss to your stomach and taking a deep breath in, enjoying your scent.

"Yeah, fine. You?"

He giggled quietly. "Yeah, I'm good."

After another kiss to your belly, he stretched up the length of the couch, a hand on either side of your torso before he leaned a kiss to your forehead.

"Still on for dinner tonight?" he asked quietly.

"Of course," you replied with a small smile. He returned it with a smile of his own.

"Good." 

And with a quick kiss to your lips, he was off again to finish whatever it was he'd been working on before. And you were quickly off to a light sleep, content to play the precious moment again and again as you drifted off. You hoped never to forget even the small moments like that, treasuring them so far down in your heart that you'd remember them with vivid detail forever-- even to the day you'd get to share it with your children to let them know just how much their daddy had always loved them.