You Wear His Jumper

Shuffling in from the cold, Harry would shove the door closed with his foot. He'd have his hands full of a smattering of random things-- a bag, the scarf he hadn't bothered to wrap around himself, an empty coffee cup-- and the mail stuffed in his mouth. He'd bustle into the kitchen, stripping off his baggage from the day onto the table like a pack mule.

Then he'd turn around, breathing in the lovely smell of dinner as his eyes appreciated the warmth of the room before settling on you.

"Welcome home," you'd gently call from your place by the stove, stirring away almost as if in time with the soft jazz music sifting through the kitchen.

"Thanks," he'd mutter, his lips turning up as he'd see his sweater drooping over your shoulders and down your back, too long, but just right. His eyes wouldn't be able to help themselves from moving up and down your body, loving the way you looked in his jumper-- all warm and cuddly and totally irresistible.  His mouth would turn up in an excited grin, his eyes sparkling to match.

"Gotten into my wardrobe, have you then?" he'd speak softly, approaching you with a chuckle and hands sliding around your waist. Somehow the fabric would feel even better while clinging to your skin.

You'd laugh softly, temple tilting in response to his lips against your forehead. 

"So soft," he'd mumble as his hands would cinch even further around you, pressing your back into his chest.

"Why do you think I stole it?" you'd play, your stirring continuing as he'd smile into the skin at your neck.

"I'd like to think it was because you missed me," he'd speak quietly, a small kiss behind your ear before his lips would move back to your neck, "but I see your point."

"I did miss you though, if that's any consolation," you'd counter with a bit of joke in your voice, reaching to turn the burner off.

"It is. I missed you too," he'd smile and you'd turn around in his grip. "And if I'd known you'd be wearing this I might never have left at all."

You'd giggle with him quietly, and he'd enjoy the way the candlelight danced across your face.

"I guess I'll just have to let you know next time," you'd play, your arms moving to rest around his neck.

"Guess so," he'd grin as he'd move closer, his lips meeting yours. But he'd pause after just a moment, brows furrowing a bit and lips pouting in thought. "You'll have to give it back though. It's one of my favorites."

"HARRY," you'd chide his silly pokes, pulling his lips back to yours despite his childish cackles.