Mobbed by Fans

Even though Harry may be known as a flirtatious tease, when in a relationship he is wildly loyal and protective and particular—traits that you find extremely adorable and endearing. Most often it comes out when you’re in public and he feels that he needs to assert himself as your boyfriend or that you’re being treated unfairly or that you’re being upset by something. Sometimes the crazy mobs of fans are just too much and you get anxious and uncomfortable, and he can’t stand it when the fans continue to push in on you even when you’re clearly trying to make some space for yourself. So he’ll tuck you under his arm, pulling you as close as he can, and hunch you both under a body guard as he elbows through the crowd, trying to create the illusion of security even though there’s only but so much he can do. And you cling to him with your head kept low, trying to remember and believe what he said about not ever letting the fans hurt you, but it’s hard because you know he doesn’t really have much control. It all goes by so fast he doesn’t say much other than “Move— can’t you see she’s upset? Get out of the way.” until after you’re out of the fray, when he repeatedly asks you if you’re alright and apologizes and lets out his frustrations about why they think they can treat you that way. You pat his chest and try to calm him down, ensuring him that you’re fine, and always make sure to affirm him in some way—this time by silencing him with gentle fingertips to his lips and reminding him that his always being there to protect you is more than enough to calm your anxious heart. Upon hearing this information, his shoulders broaden a bit and a stupid grin forms on his face, and you can’t help but laugh.