You Play His Love Interest in a Music Video

The shoot had been only three days, but it didn’t take Harry long to make his interest known. In fact, even after the first day you were pretty sure the so-called “chemistry” was coming a bit too easily for the tall flirt— man-child that he was. He had proceeded to tag along behind you nearly everywhere you went in the most adorable of ways— some crazy mix between a love-struck middle schooler and a lost puppy and a gladiator determined to win. And to be honest, you hadn’t minded so much because he was cute and fun and made you laugh. It was playful and flattering, and it felt good to have someone feel so strongly about you, never mind that you had a boyfriend. When you had told him so, his chest had puffed up like a blowfish and he’d gotten that silly, mischievous gleam in his eye you’d come to recognize even in the short time you’d known him, and he proceeded to try and convince you that he was a superior specimen. But not in a tool-ish kind of way like most guys would’ve— rather in the most sincere, funny, charming way that genuinely made you laugh and melt a little on the inside, kind of wishing you really didn’t have a boyfriend and that you could allow yourself to be whisked away by this cheesy, sexy, crazy goofball that wouldn’t seem to leave you alone. So when he’d asked for your phone number at the end of the shoot “Just to keep up—  no harm in that, right?” you couldn’t help but concede. Because who knew? Maybe he really was the superior specimen. And maybe one day you’d be able to find out for yourself.