Bad Life Ends Now..?

I quickly woke up, panicked, my head was hurting like a motherfucker and the room was dark as shit, the only thing I could hear was my breathing going faster and faster...

I slowly got up in the dark and felt I had clothes on, clothes from yesterday but I can't remember what happened last night.. I took two steps forward and tripped over bags. The bags from where I left home..

I started to panic, where was I?
Home?
Which home..
Andy?
Vic?
Alex?
Oli??
I'm so confused right now..

I mumble "fuck" as I started to scratch my scars on my arm and took my phone out from my pockets and opened it. And slightly regretted it as the light was to the maximum "fucking hell.." I mumbled once more as I brought the light down.

It was 9:30am.. Skipped school again I guess..

I opened the door to my room.. And saw more doors beside me.. Like if I was in a hotel.. I started to make my way around and found some stairs leading downstairs..

I could hear people talk. But my head was hurting so much that my first priority was to find something to calm the headache..

I slowly walked downstairs without making any noise.. And when I started to hear that the noise were coming in my direction I started to run down the stairs and bumped into someone.. The stranger laughed and asked if I was okay..

I kept my head down to scared to look up and say sorry I started to be rude a little. "Yes.. I'm fine. I'm just looking for something to calm my fucking headache."
He laughed again and took a deep breath "you should be careful on alcohol little doll face."

Wait a minute.. That's how jinxx calls me.

Placing my head over my forehead I looked up to see Alex Gaskarth.

"Well, well look who just realized she was back to her real home!" Alex said as he smiled and gave me the glass of water he was holding "I was about to go and wake you up"

I just took the water and felt sorry "s-sorry for being so rude. I didn't know it was you, I thought people had kidnaped me or some shit" he laughed and shoved me to the side "nobody's going to kidnap you anymore."

He grabbed my hand as he led me to the kitchen where everybody was there laughing and smiling just like the old times
Pierce the veil
Black veil brides
Sleeping with sirens
Bring me the horizon
And All Time Low..

I walked to Andy and hugged him as I whispered a small thank you.

He pulled back and smiled "you're welcome. I told you, this is your home you can stay here, forever!" And we that.. I laughed and every body did too..

It's good to be back home..

______
____
____
____
___

Hey guys this is the last chapter aww so emotional I know :3
And I decided to do a sequel, give me ideas and stuff but I already have to name of the story I'll post up a chapter tomorrow if I have time or else it'll be the next day :3

Name of the story: We Are The Kids In The Dark
Bubaiiiii~ xx